Community_discussions_small  

Comment

DEPARTING SEPTEMBER 20TH

6 Feb 2008 Kyle_12 said

Default_avatar
Though i would start a fresh new group..

Am all booked and confirmed... Male 20 from Australia..

Any others on this tour???????????
  • 6 Feb 2008 Kyle_12 said

Default_avatar

Hope so….
    How long are you in the UK for, im still trying to figure out date, probs 3-4months with a stay in Dubai…

Wish it would come sooner…

• 7 Feb 2008 Alysha said

Default_avatar

we are staying in the UK for about 2 weeks, then going to eastern europe for two weeks and then going on back to UK and staying in london the night before contiki. We are also staying in London for two nights after contiki and then we are heading home. we get to london around the 30th of August.

• 8 Feb 2008 Kyle_12 said

Default_avatar

Where abouts in Eastern Europe are you travelling.. I wanna visit Polan Krakow, and visit Austchwitz..

You guys are lucky, travelling in a duo cheaper n that….

Im getting into newcastle around the 9th August

• 11 Feb 2008 Alysha said

Default_avatar

we are going further east than that to Macedonia and Greece. we are pretty fortunate coz my friend has family in england and i have family in Macedonia so its definitely alot cheaper for us. Then again going by yourself will be a great experience and you will meet heaps of new ppl!

• 11 Feb 2008 Kyle_12 said

Default_avatar

Same here, family all throughout England and few in italy which is cool.. Nice one, im half Macedonian, how funny…

Are you staying at the hotel above the contiki basement, before the tour?

• 12 Feb 2008 Alysha said

Default_avatar

Really? wow thats kind of random hey! Yes we are staying there the travel agent basically forced us lol said its way easier. so when are other ppl going to join this forum!!!Im getting a tad worried!

• 12 Feb 2008 Kyle_12 said

Default_avatar

I know hey… Prob the closer we get to the travel dates, more people will post..

Do u have facebook?

• 12 Feb 2008 Kyle_12 said

Default_avatar

Our tour leaves on the 20th and returns on the 08th october

• 18 Feb 2008 Kyle_12 said

Default_avatar

Just posting to keep us near the top :P

• 22 Feb 2008 Explorer1084269 said

Default_avatar

Hey Alysha and kyle,
    Thought i would lay down a post so you guys know you are 2 people closer to a guaranteed departure!
    Dave here from Sydney. Am travelling with my buddy Kev. Weve both got a night in Ye old London town either side of the trip then after heading to Bangkok and Pataya in Thailand for a week. Cant wait should be a cracker trip. Great we get a few nights in each city to drink it all in, the culture, sights and sounds i mean of course!
    All the optional extras look great too, white water rafting sounds fun and of course Oktoberfest will be amazing.
    Well i’m sure well get a few more hits closer to the trip. Take it easy guys. CANT WAIT!!

• 23 Feb 2008 Alysha said

Default_avatar

yay!!! finally more people! i was getting worried for a second there…yes oktoberfest will be very good! cant wait either!

• 23 Feb 2008 Kyle_12 said

Default_avatar

Yes, cant wait, going to be a blast

• 12 Mar 2008 Kyle_12 said

Default_avatar

Posting to keep us up there

• 11 May 2008 Kyle_12 said

Default_avatar

Its slowly getting CLOSER

• 18 May 2008 chris-xi said

Default_avatar

Hi guys

i’m a contiki first timer, stopping off in ciaro before landing in london. can’t wait to go will be a hoot!!

• 26 May 2008 kirbyg said

Default_avatar

hey guys!!! im almost 90% sure im comin on this trip! im booked and confirmed n all that so is my cousin, hes 21 n im 20. im so pumped for it!!! im from a small town 4 n a half hrs south of adelaide. add me on msn ina_blu_moon02@hotmail.com

• 26 May 2008 Kyle_12 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,

Glad to See more people are posting.. Im 20 from Perth.. Leaving for Europe in August stopping in Dubai and spending a number a months around Europe….

Cant wait for contiki going to be awesome, first one…..

If anyone has facebook let us know…......

• 26 May 2008 Alysha said

Default_avatar

hey all!!! so good to hear from ppl! well just to reinform, i am 21 form adelaide travelling with my friend 20 also from adelaide. we r so excited but time seems to be going so slow! if you have facebook you should join the my contiki application. i would give my URL but some weird guy added both me and kyle last time that wasnt even on our contiki :S well take care and i cant wait!!!!!

• 27 May 2008 kirbyg said

Default_avatar

oops. sorry guys im on the 1 that leaves on the 22nd….devo. lol! have a great trip tho!!!!!!

• 29 May 2008 Kyle_12 said

Default_avatar

Yeah not doing that again that dude was ODD…...

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion