Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Holiday Visa

17 Dec 2009 gabs said

Default_avatar
Hey,

Can someone please confirm if I need to apply for a Holiday Visa for my Contiki tour in Feb. If so where do I apply? I'm alittle confused!!

Thanks Smiler
  • 11 Jan 2010 Dave said

Dave

Hi Gabs. I got told by my Flight Centre Travel Agent to go onto the main ESTA website and fill out the application there.. O"yeah,in the answers section for the Customs & Border Protection Section (CBP.gov site) it states that you should not be paying for a ESTA application on any 3rd party sites like the one above that Mara gave..

This is the main website that I got onto
    Main Site to Apply for the mandatory Visa application

• 11 Jan 2010 Dave said

Dave

I forgot to add that I’m a holder of a Australian Passport and doing the Best of USA February 13th tour.. Your probably wondering why I stated the words “mandatory Visa Application”, cause from the 12th of January 2009 and onwards, the Visa Waiver Program has been put in place as a mandatory thing now..

More information can be found here for anyone else..
    Australian Smarttraveller website

• 18 Jan 2010 gabs said

Default_avatar

Hi Dave,

Thank you for letting me know! I shall jump on and do that this week Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Im on that tour as well I can’t wait. Are you traveling alone or with freinds etc.. Not long now!

• 18 Jan 2010 gabs said

Default_avatar

are you the same dave from the other conversation? lol

• 18 Jan 2010 Dave said

Dave

yeah that’s me ahahah.. Just here to lend a hand, cause I was soo way stumped about this two, until someone else gave me help..

• 23 Jan 2010 gabs said

Default_avatar

Thanks for all your help! I got all of my information today can’t wait accomodation looks great apart from the one in vegas looks alittle budget hahah

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion