Advice on European Highlights?

29 Oct 2008 Netopalis asked

Haldo, all,<BR><BR>I'm planning on taking the European Highlights trip this Summer, and I had a few questions before I book that I was hoping you could all help me answer.<BR><BR>1) I understand that we have to cook at certain locations - this isn't a problem for me, but would it be possible for me to request duty in one city rather than another, so that I have more time in the places that I'm particularly interested in seeing?<BR><BR>2) How much cash should I plan to spend while in europe, above the base cost of flight and the trip itself?<BR><BR>3) I was planning on taking a few extra days in London. Would it be easier for me to do this before the trip starts or at the end? Anybody have experience with doing this?<BR><BR>4) Any other advice for a first-time traveller? Anything I should know about before I go?<BR><BR>5) On the free day in Paris, is it possible to see both Versailles and the Louvre (at least the Mona Lisa and a few other highlights)? I know that the Louvre closes at 6, and I know that I can visit the Eiffel Tower and the Arc d' Triumph after hours.<BR><BR>Any help you could all give me would be appreciated!

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.