Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Dec 22 (24th) '07 - Jan 6th '08

28 Nov 2007 Jocelyn said

Default_avatar
Anyone going on this tour?
  • 2 Dec 2007 said

Default_avatar

I am!!! I am getting SOO excited! Is anyone comming in a day early? I am so that I can sleep, but I think I will sleep my whole plane ride. Maybe we can explore the city together!

• 3 Dec 2007 Jocelyn said

Default_avatar

I’m getting in at 6am ish on the 23rd. Staying at the Mecure¿ or whatever hotel they book for you if you request a day before hand. I’m so ready to go. My friends and coworkers can’t wait either, it’s all I talk about lately.

• 15 Dec 2007 said

Default_avatar

I get in at about 7am on the 23rd also, and will also be at the Mercure hotel. Are you just planning to relax that day or go exploring?? Email me if you think you might like to meet up! pickamandaish@yahoo.com

Also, I just got my Contiki pack, and didn’t see any mention of the pre-tour meeting. Did you see it??

getting VERY excited!

Amanda

• 15 Dec 2007 Naman_Canada said

Default_avatar

Hi

Your tour merges with the Grand Explorer I am on, on Dec 24th. Just thought I would say Hi!

Naman

• 17 Dec 2007 said

Default_avatar

No way! Good to meet you! So how does this work? When our tours merge, do we stay together for the rest of the trip? I guess you are on the longer one, and yours merges with mine and stays together the remainder of the Adventurer??

Either way I am SO excited!!!

Amanda Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 18 Dec 2007 Naman_Canada said

Default_avatar

We are pretty much on the same tour. We are on the same bus, same tour manager, do all the optionals together, only difference if we just start 2 days earlier and go the the Bay of Islands. Every other NZ tour is “part” of the Grand Explorer so people hop on and off. It is kind of different from Europe were you start and end in London with the same group.

It is going to be so much fun. I am flying out from Toronto tomorrow.

• 18 Dec 2007 OkLetsGo said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Jocelyn:
    I’m getting in at 6am ish on the 23rd. Staying at the Mecure¿ or whatever hotel they book for you if you request a day before hand. I’m so ready to go. My friends and coworkers can’t wait either, it’s all I talk about lately.

I’m the same way! I’m leaving for my trip in two days and I’ve been talking about it non stop! I’m taking the Adventure tour in reverse though starting in Queenstown on the 23rd. I’m so excited/nervous!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion