Community_discussions_small  

Question

Great Britain & Ireland 2014

2 Aug 2013 Excited Explorer 123 asked

Excited Explorer 123

Anyone looking at doing the Great Britain & Ireland tour in April/May 2014!? I have recently done the 45 day Ultimate European tour with Contiki and am planning my next Holiday!! Just waiting for the 2014 dates to be relesed.

• 30 Aug 2013 Explorer1195188 said

Explorer1195188

Yessss I am hoping to do this one in may!!! :) when do they release the dates? I can’t wait!! Haha

• 10 Oct 2013 EvieRN86 said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking of doing this tour May 1, it would be my first contiki.

• 19 Oct 2013 Kurtis_Robinson said

Kurtis_Robinson

I’m doing this tour on the 27th of June next year :D just trying to access the meet up section :/

• 23 Oct 2013 Kathleen said

Kathleen

Hey, I’m doing this tour starting the 16th of May. Should be awesome!

• 22 Dec 2013 Adamjcp said

Adamjcp

Hey, I’m planning on booking this tour for the 18th of April, just need to have my annual leave approved before I book anything :)

• 27 Dec 2013 AlissaD said

AlissaD

I am going on this trip with my boyfriend on May 15th 2014!!! So excited! I’ve never been anywhere outside of Canada/Caribbean. Totally stoked!

• 17 Feb 2014 stephmoses said

stephmoses

We need people for this tour starting on May 8th 2014 so if your looking to join on a particular date- Our group members would really appreciate if you joined ours!!

• 18 Feb 2014 khaden said

Default_avatar

Hello I’m looking into doing this tour June 9th Anyone else?

• 24 Feb 2014 Birdie said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the Ireland portion of the Great Britain, Scotland tour that starts April 17th so I join the tour April 26th.

It is my 5th Contiki. I did the Scotland portion od this tour back in 2010 as prep for my NZ tour in 2010. I figured if I went somewhere close to home if I hated it I could always get on a train and go home =)

It was a good tour though. It always depends on the group though. If you have a good group even a crappy day can be fun =)

• 2 Mar 2014 Lorena said

Lorena

I’m doing the July 31- Aug16 tour anyone else doing it on these dates

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.