Community_discussions_small  

Question

Trail to London 8 Mar 2014 or European Trail 1 Mar

2 Aug 2013 sarahlv33 asked

sarahlv33

Seeking anyone doing the Trail to London 8 Mar 2014 or European Trail 1st March 2014. This will be my first Contiki at the grand old age of 34 (eek!) and I would love to hear from anyone on these tours.
Also Trail to Rome 1st March 2014
and Eastern trail 8 Mar 2014
and Western Rocker 16 Mar 2014 (?)

• 26 Aug 2013 Adelaide said

Adelaide

I have just booked for the European trail tour on the 1st of March. Me and my boyfriend are going and it is our first time overseas!!! Ill be 19 and he’ll be 18!
    So exciting

• 26 Aug 2013 sarahlv33 said

sarahlv33

Hi Adelaide. Thanks for getting in touch! I can imagine how excited you must be coming all this way on your first trip, Hope you are prepared for how cold it is going to be!!! I don’t mind, as I prefer the autumn and winter. I am joining in Vienna and doing 2 weeks back to London as I have done Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague before. All of them are great. How soon before the trip are you coming to London. Make sure you have some time there. If you want any advice. get in touch :D

• 26 Aug 2013 Adelaide said

Adelaide

I have a friend in Amsterdam , so we will be starting the trip there. I will be arriviing in Amsterdam on the 21st March 2014.
    And I will hopefully be staying in Paris when the tour concludes.
    Do you have anywhere you recommend going that isnt on the tour?!

• 27 Aug 2013 sarahlv33 said

sarahlv33

Well then really you are missing the best bit – London!! My other favourite city is Cologne as I have visited a penpal there many times, although it is best for the Xmas markets. Our tour is great because it really does hit all the must see places!
    P.s did you mean 21st Feb for your arrival? If not you’ll miss the bus – and also your profile currenlty says you are 13 years old!!! ;)))

• 28 Aug 2013 Adelaide said

Adelaide

Haha, yes i meant Feb!
    I am pretty sure i will be working in London for about a month or so!
    Pretty exciting!
    Hahaha, thankyou for letting me know!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion