Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Funny, Nasty, Amazing Contiki Stories!!!!!!

5 Nov 2007 SoCalGuy805 said

Default_avatar
Come on people I know you are like me and very curious as to what we will experience on our trip. This topic is for those of you going for the first time to get inspired; and for those of you who already have been to enlighten, share and remeber some of the gnarly of the gnar, the dirtiest of the dirt, the funniest of the funny, etc. YOU GET THE POINT!!!!! Let's hear it. THE BEST OF THE BEST contiki stories HERE!
  • 6 Nov 2007 hella said

Default_avatar

i agree.
    i want to hear all the dirt, no matter how nasty hahaha

• 6 Nov 2007 MJ said

Default_avatar

Or if you were the story LOL. Its kind of like the vegas commercial on tv: what happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas type thing.

• 6 Nov 2007 aroundthe said

Default_avatar

I remember this girl on my tour was totally blitz out of her mind when we were in a bar in Italy. She waved to a guy across the bar and he came over. It turns out the guy was an off duty police officer.

He places his badge down on the table and shows her his gun. He spoke no English she spoke no Italian so another guy on our tour had to translate for them. Once she realises she wasn’t in **** they uh “got on” rather well. He kept begging her to leave with him.

The guy ended up buying our group 3 bottles of expensive red wine. Eventually he got to clinging and what not so she begs the guy who was translating to tell him to go away. The guys like 3 more bottles of wine then I’ll tell him to go away. Between the guy and the girl they convinced the cop to buy us 3 more bottles of wine.

He tells the cop that she didn’t want to go with him and to go away. But he still persisted, kissing her, saying thing that I am certain that I am very glad I didn’t understand. He even gave her the necklace off his neck. So the guy tells the cop that she has crabs. The gross part about this was the cop STILL wanted to get with her. The cop just shrugged and kept perusing her.

The best was at the end of the tour when we all just about forgot this night, someone brought it up then we just ragged on her. She couldn’t remember much of that night. To this day she doesn’t know that the guy told the cop she had crabs

• 6 Nov 2007 SoCalGuy805 said

Default_avatar

Nice… you know someone is desperate when even the crabs wont stop them!!!!!

• 17 Apr 2013 jaimi said

jaimi

People who have been on a tour in more recent years, I would love to hear some stories!! Haha

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.