Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Mediterranean Highlights Feedback

11 Feb 2010 Kat said

Default_avatar
I am considering doing the Mediterranean Highlights tour and was just wondering what people thought of the tour and if you took the tour, I wanted to hear about your experiences.

Thanks.

-kat
  • 13 Feb 2010 BAM said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I went on the Mediterranean Highlights in August 2009. It was a great trip!! Our group was great as well as our tour manager, Silvia. You get to see some amazing places. I recommend going to all the optional dinners because its such a great time to get to know your fellow tour mates. The only thing I regret is not going out every night and spending more time being social. I went with a friend so it was easy for us to branch off and do things without everyone else.

I think you will have a great time. It goes by quick, you’ll wish it was longer than 2 weeks.

-Brittini

• 5 Apr 2010 Robbie_1988 said

Default_avatar

Hey Kat,

Do it!
    I went in September 09.. was absolutely amazing! Had the best time.

Heaps of people on tour had done other trips and preferred this one as you usually get at least a full day (2 nights) in each city.

All of the optionals were awesome! such a great trip.

• 23 Apr 2010 Explorer1170592 said

Default_avatar

I went on the Mediterranean Highlights in June of 2006. It was the most amazing trip I’ve ever been on. The group was so much fun and all of the optional excursions were well worth the money spent. You can’t go wrong with this trip!

I am doing another trip for my honeymoon this summer and I seriously considered taking this same trip again because I loved it so much! Instead we decided on a longer trip to many of the same places and a few new places.

• 25 Apr 2010 AznGrl said

Default_avatar

Just out of curiosity – do any of the hotels you stay at have bars or pubs attached to them?

Thanks

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion