Community_discussions_small  

Question

Europe/Greek Islands in Summer 2014

5 Aug 2013 kmcalpine asked

kmcalpine

I'm 21 years old and live in Brisbane, Queensland at the moment and am planning on doing a European tour in Summer 2014 (Preferably looking to leave around June/July)

I don't have any friends who are financially able to go around this time or have committed to other travel plans.

I'm really hoping to find someone in the same boat who'd like to travel together, as I'd rather not go alone!

• 8 Nov 2013 Explorer1216782 said

Default_avatar

I’ve booked this tour with a friend from Brisbane :) we are going on the 20th of July :) good date I think!!

• 8 Nov 2013 JacobReilly said

JacobReilly

Cool. Yeah i think thats the date i will look at. Its my first day looking at this tour so it may take me a while to commit :p

• 10 Nov 2013 hannahc said

hannahc

Hey! I was in the same boat also, i’m going on the European Escapade leaving June 8th! Travelling solo :)

• 11 Nov 2013 Randy said

Randy

i plan to do the ultimate european end of june 2014. none of my friends can afford to go either! scared to go solo but reading some of these comments have helped. anyone else planning on that trip?

• 12 Nov 2013 Stephaniekateee said

Stephaniekateee

I have booked for June 8th ultimate tour :)

• 13 Nov 2013 Jeffrey Valle said

Jeffrey Valle

I doing the Ultimate European + Greek Islands July 2014. Also from AUS, also doing it solo ! Too excited!

• 13 Nov 2013 Explorer1216782 said

Default_avatar

What date are you thinking Jeffery?

Jeffrey Valle

Explorer1216782. I’m on the 20th July 2014. Just paid my deposit the other day :) You on this one?

• 13 Nov 2013 Explorer1216782 said

Default_avatar

Surely am :) thinking about creating a Facebook group for that date!!

Jeffrey Valle

Sounds like a good idea !!

• 14 Nov 2013 Explorer1216782 said

Default_avatar

I made a group :) it’s called "ultimate European July 20th 2014….hopefully it shows up if you search it!

• 14 Nov 2013 Jeffrey Valle said

Jeffrey Valle

Can’t find it ? Post it on the contiki 2014 wall?

• 14 Nov 2013 Verity said

Verity

I am going on the 08/06/14 tour solo & I cant wait to meet new people! I am even celebrating my 30th while away, and I cant wait to celebrate it with all my new friends! All the people I have connected with on Meet Up are all going solo too, so I wouldnt stress at all as so many of us will be in the same boat! (pardon the punn lol)

• 15 Nov 2013 MissPrice said

MissPrice

I am also doing the Ultimate Eauropean 20th July 2014. I am from Perth, and also flying solo :)

• 15 Nov 2013 MissPrice said

MissPrice

I am also doing the Ultimate European 20th July 2014. I am from Perth, and also flying solo :)

• 16 Nov 2013 chelcee said

chelcee

I’m travelling solo as well, in the same boat where friends could never commit financially so after putting it off for a long time just decided to go by myself. I’m doing European Explorer leaving June 15th with the greek island option. From Perth, Aus :)

• 18 Nov 2013 Brittny said

Brittny

I’m thinking of going solo on the London to Athens plus 9 day Greek Island Adventurer (departing 7 June 2014) bit nervous to go by myself but it seems like loads of people do it! :) would love to know if anyone else is flying solo on this trip? I’m from Gold Coast Qld :)

• 2 Dec 2013 Jess said

Jess

Hey I’m travelling solo for the same reasons I’m from New Zealand and I have booked the London to Athens plus Greek Island adventurer .I have booked for the 1st of June it looks like one of the best tours for the relaxed pace of seeing everything, while it seems it’s for adventurous and it’s great for the party atmosphere

• 6 Apr 2014 Brittany said

Brittany

hey im brittany im 23 years old from Toronto, Canada. I am going on my first contiki tour thid summer European Highlights. im going on this trip solo and I cant express how nervous and excited I feel about this entire trip. Im hoping to meet the best group of people ever who is willing to get to know everybody as much as myself. it feels great honestly to relate to others feeling the sams way. I

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion