Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Anyone booked and going on European Contrasts 29th June, 2008

4 Nov 2007 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi
Hey im traveling alone on the European Contrasts leaving the 29th June, 2008. Was wondering has anyone else booked or are thinking of going... would be great to chat to people before starting the tour.

Cheers Cool
  • 6 Nov 2007 Lana_Sydney said

Default_avatar

pretty sure i am going to book this date for contrasts, soooo excited, ive never been to europe before and im going by myself, so shud be a very interesting trip…yay…

• 16 Nov 2007 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

oooh wot was the weather like in europe around that time?? so excited but nto sure bout wot kinda clothes to take etc

• 16 Nov 2007 Alan said

Default_avatar

Hi All

I am Alan from Malaysia. Seem like many in travelling alone, i think i wanna book for this trip too.

I still can’t see the schedule on the net. Where you guys book. Can anyone help me on this.

• 17 Nov 2007 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi

Alrighty, Nazza1 from what im told by family over there the weather gets to be pretty hot, especially in the mediterranean countries. If you click on the “CONTIKIPEDIA” link there is a pretty good Europe Summer Packing List so i’ve heard.

As for Alan my travel agent in Perth made all my arrangements for me. They had all the information at a click of the button even if you don’t.

• 27 Nov 2007 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

just signed up for this trip sooooo excited and wish that it was tomorrow haha

• 28 Nov 2007 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

hey…. my friend tried to book this trip twice and she wasnt able to get a spot in or put her name on a waiting list….. thats crap hey….. and that was like last week

• 28 Nov 2007 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

really? cuzz i just did it yesterday afternoon. where are you from maybe they have only so many from like oz and so many from canada or sumthing?

• 28 Nov 2007 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

thats so werid get her to go ask why i can get it but she cant?? haha maybe its cuzz im canadain and they love me

• 1 Dec 2007 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi

I heard that certain countries are guarenteed, particular allocations of tickets… and if they dont get filled it gets offered to those on the waiting list… but this could just be a rumour!

• 3 Dec 2007 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

yeh jac couldnt even be put n a waiting list so it must be really busy

• 3 Dec 2007 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

btw this trip is the 27th not the 29th i just found that out lol

• 3 Dec 2007 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

even on the site it says the 27th and and the forms i got from my travel agent.

Jun. 20, 2008 Jul. 20, 2008 C$3,719.00 Request
    Jun. 23, 2008 Jul. 23, 2008 C$3,719.00 Request
    Jun. 27, 2008 Jul. 27, 2008 C$3,719.00 Request
    Jul. 09, 2008 Aug. 08, 2008 C$3,865.00 Request
    Jul. 11, 2008 Aug. 10, 2008 C$3,865.00 Request

• 4 Dec 2007 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

sure its teh contrasts ur lookin at? is it a longer tour ur doing? the contrasts is only 29 days

• 4 Dec 2007 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi

Ok Ok i see the problem here… For us Aussies when we book its the 29th departure as our tour starts as our first day being LONDON>DOVER>PARIS.

Where as day one on the site is… get to Europe and Day two is Check into your hotel… thus technically the tour for us starts the 29th we just do not get the hotel accommodation inclusion. We are expected to find out own place to stay pre departure… i believe that is where the difference lies…

Cause my travel agent has confirmed the 29th as tour start date!!!

• 4 Dec 2007 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

haha thats soo true yet sooo werid at the same time!! i donno if i get free hotel for the days im early if not im, gunna stay with my friend who is living in london.

• 30 Jan 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

yeh im flying from perth… i get there the nite of the 26th yeh we shuld def meet up in london… do sum sightseeing…. cant wait to meet everyone haha

• 30 Jan 2008 Miss Sez said

Miss Sez

There is soooo many things i want to do before the tour and after.. we were looking at doing a day tour around london and to Bath etc..

• 31 Jan 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

hey thats awsum guys… yeh i wanna go to bath and to stonehenge for a day tour…. itll be awsum

• 2 Feb 2008 Kramer said

Default_avatar

yeah all sounds good doesnt it. reminds me i still gotta find accomadation in london damnit. by the sounds of the bookings this tour is gonna be rockin!

• 3 Feb 2008 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi

Im going to do a Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury tour leaving central London at 8 on the 25th june…

here is the web site i found running the tour…

http://www.affiliate.viator.com/brochure/product_show.j…ID=2572&SUBAUID=null

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion