Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Anyone booked and going on European Contrasts 29th June, 2008

4 Nov 2007 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi
Hey im traveling alone on the European Contrasts leaving the 29th June, 2008. Was wondering has anyone else booked or are thinking of going... would be great to chat to people before starting the tour.

Cheers Cool
  • 4 Feb 2008 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

sooo exciteddddd its only like 146 days or so haha but like 136 till i leaveeee

• 4 Feb 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

yeh me too…. thats one of my deffinates im doin…. im just thinking bout whether or not to do the check out london tour hey…. loooks like my hours might be reduced even more for no good reason

• 5 Feb 2008 Miss Sez said

Miss Sez

I swear there are way too many options to choose from.

Whats everyone doing with the “optional extras” i think we are doing mostly all of them….

• 5 Feb 2008 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi

I’m thinking of doing pretty much all of them… the ones that i am not to keen on is the car hire in Corfu… will probably just end up relaxing on the beach… also not too keen on the water sports . Otherwise the rest sound pretty good…

• 6 Feb 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

hey yeh thats pretty much the same for me hey… i cant wait for all the extra they sound good… sum ppl say that sum of the extras r not worth it but i think i need to experience it for myself to see if its bad or not hey

• 6 Feb 2008 Rach said

Default_avatar

Plus I reckon if you are doing it with a bunch of fun people you can have a blast no matter what….

Mmmm nice relaxing on the beach at corfu, its like a holiday within a holiday starts dreaming

• 6 Feb 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

hahaha awwwwwww i wanna go now….. i might be gettin a new job so i will hav more money… cant wait

• 10 Feb 2008 Miss Sez said

Miss Sez

I think Rach and I are plannin on doing nothing in Corfu.. Well besised a few cocktails by the beach and relaxing..

We arent keen on the car hire thing either… Cant wait…

• 10 Feb 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

wot bout georges boat? aparently thats the highlight just about….. i foudn sum pics on facebook on the georges appreciation society page… hahah they hav a group on facebook of it….. i cant wait… got a new job… yayayayay

• 11 Feb 2008 Miss Sez said

Miss Sez

Georges boat.. this is probably going to sound bad.. but i have NO IDEA what that is ha ha!

Really.. gosh… good old facebook.. gotta love it!

• 12 Feb 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

hahahaha ok so u need to look more at the europe advice pages and contikipedia…. go into ontikipedia and type georges boat or options in corfu or sumthing liek that and it will come up and then u will realise that u hav to do georges boat haha

• 12 Feb 2008 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi

Hey congratulations nazza1 on your new job… at least your money worries might have aided… i’ve also picked up more hours at work now… yay so saving for europe is gonna be so goood… more money less problems… sweet!!!!!!!!! I love contikipeadia it is the best hay loads of advice on every topic… so set there… ive looked through the itinary so much that i know it like the back of my hand… people are getting sick of me talking about it… just too exited to hold it in…

• 12 Feb 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

yeh i know hey… thanx… its a really awsum jobs… itll be good to work there while uni is goin on too…. i just gotta try and not spend…. but redbull is just sooooo good

• 13 Feb 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

yeh i did hey

• 20 Feb 2008 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi

OMG I just hit the FOUR MONTH MARK before i leave and kinda now have to work on getting everything together… i have so much work and stuff on that im getting organised early… Hope everyone is saving and doing well for an awesome trip… cant wait to hit the bottle and the parties… as well as sqeeze in soooo many sights and places as possible…anyone worked out what they most wanna see in Paris… im finding it hard to determine which places will be my first port of call for the time we have available…

• 24 Feb 2008 Miss Sez said

Miss Sez

Cant wait.. 4 months sounds soo far away, but then when you think about it, its only 16 weeks… Oh god!!!!!

Cant wait, ive almost got everything all sorted, so im on track…

There are way too many places to call first port of call i reckon, but im going to try and fit as much as i can in…

• 25 Feb 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

ok so u guys just totally scared me whhhhoooooooo dammit… and im really scared bout uni and stuff and aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh

• 4 Mar 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

hahaha yeh… im so excited…. well its betta late then never to talk to us hahaha man im excited….. only thing is i only just told my new work bout my holida and i dunno how they gunna take the fact that im tkaing like 5 weeks off hahaha oopsy

• 4 Mar 2008 Miss Sez said

Miss Sez

I told my work im taking 7 weeks off. ha ha.

they were not happy.. oh well.. im sure they can find a temp to work whilst im away…
    Its going to be amazing.. that beach in Corfu does look amazing… im sure ill be hitting up the tanning whilst im there.. relaxing.. ready for the rest of the busy tour… its going to be great.
    Are you tinking of doing anything whilst in corfu, or just relaxing?

• 4 Mar 2008 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi

Thank god I’m took holiday’s off months ago… don’t have to deal with that now…

As for Corfu I’m just going to laze around having a few drinks, and doing nothing much in particular… the water sports don’t really interest me much, and the car rental isn’t very high on my list… i probably going to just have a very relaxing sitting on the beach three days…

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.