Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Anyone booked and going on European Contrasts 29th June, 2008

4 Nov 2007 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi
Hey im traveling alone on the European Contrasts leaving the 29th June, 2008. Was wondering has anyone else booked or are thinking of going... would be great to chat to people before starting the tour.

Cheers Cool
  • 4 Mar 2008 Miss Sez said

Miss Sez

Yeah thats what im thinking.. I presume the tour will be full on.. and since Corfu is smack-bang in the middle of it, it might be good to take that opportunity to just relax, cos we will be on the go again after corfu…

YEah the water sports didnt interest me, but i may change my mind when i get there ha ha.. the car hire.. pffftt boring!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

• 17 Mar 2008 tracey_f said

Default_avatar

I got hopelessly lost on my way home last night… so lost that i only got home this morning… so hiring a car and going exploring in Greece isn’t really high on my list of things to do, lol!

As far as water sports go… it all depends on whether the lifeguards have washboard abs…ha ha

• 17 Mar 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

hahaha thats funny…. yeh i know does anyone here know perth? well i was meant to end up in north perth or sutmhing near leederville and i ended up in rockingham so….. anyone from perth feel free to laugh at me.. i do it all the time….. im half greek so my uncle was saying that he wants me to tlel him the eact dates that i will be in corfu so that he can get my cousins to meet us there and show us round or like translate for us if need be etc… ive neva met these cousins b4 either… but shuld be cool

• 17 Mar 2008 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi

ROCKINGHAM laughs how did you end up all the way out there… although i can probably guess… lots and lots of booze… otherwise no one is to take directions from you on this trip!!!

Hope the new jobs going well nazza1 i cant beleive we are going in less than 100 days!!!

and don’t worry i have a bucket full of stories like that and worse.. but better of staying untold … for now anyways…

• 25 Mar 2008 Miss Sez said

Miss Sez

Hi dani,

Im from Sydney Australia. Well i work in Sydney but live on the coast.. about an hour away from Sydney.. Im soooooooo freaking excited to go!!!!!!!!

Its goign to be awsome.

Are you getting to Europe before the tour starts,for a hew days??

• 25 Mar 2008 **Live for the beach, parties and dancing** said

Default_avatar

Heya im in the other forum but thought i would join this 1 aswell! Im Dani, from Adelaide, South AUSTRALIA!! Where is every1 else from??

• 25 Mar 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

hey… im from perth australia… i am soooooooooo excited

• 25 Mar 2008 Miss Sez said

Miss Sez

.. nazza just reminded me, i need to get bigger memory card too.. dammit.. soo many things im forgetting… I even have a “list” of what i need before i go, and i still forget i even have that.. ha ha… Bad memory!!
  • 29 Mar 2008 **Live for the beach, parties and dancing** said

Default_avatar

It IS going to be awsome! And how cool is this that we can all chat b4 we go!! And im doin a 4 night contiki thing in london b4 our tour officially starts! Ive heard about the london night life, should be awsome!! Any1 else arriving in london early b4 our tour??

• 29 Mar 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

haha omg i cant wait to go clubbing in london…. i hope a few of u r planning to come to the ministry of sound club wit me b4 the tour or afta… woteva ppl want haha i cant wait… im gettin there on the 26th but at nite like 8.30pm… if im not jet lagged i hope to be up and about haha

• 29 Mar 2008 **Live for the beach, parties and dancing** said

Default_avatar

Hey, I am sooo comin to the ministry of sound club with ya! Ive heard about it, but we gotta go b4 the tour coz im finishing my tour in Amsterdam and goin to Germany for a month!! What hotels are people staying at in London?

• 29 Mar 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

haha awsum…. well ill go weneva im wanted haha i just cant wait….. im stayin in royal national coz its easier….. im also gunna go to a play in london too either b4 or after depending…. so much to do…. oooh germany… i hav a friend that lives there… havnt seen her in a while

• 30 Mar 2008 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi

I’m Lee from Perth, Australia. Can’t wait to hit the clubs in London. I think i get to UK on Sunday the 22nd and officially in London on the 27th. Can’t wait gonna party it up and see as much of Europe on the way.. HELL YEAH

• 1 Apr 2008 Miss Sez said

Miss Sez

ha ha.. this whole time i thought you were talking about South Australia.. not South Arfica.. how cool.

My friend and I are staying at the Royal National 3 days before the tour and 4 days after the tour.. im such we will both be up for the clubs.. should be a great time.. how fun!

We should all meet up one night and go out before the tour… and go to the ministry of sound club? All keen?
    We can exchange numbers closer to the date so we can all contact each other.. but lookks like we will all be staying at the same place before hand anyway, so thats handy..
    Cant wait.. less than 85 days.. OMG OMG!!! Cant wait… having a mini freak out tho ha ha

• 2 Apr 2008 princess19 said

Default_avatar

apparently theres 2 spaces left on this trip and I got one of them today =) If my study abroad comes through I will have to postpone this trip till next year ( I wont know till around the end of april ….) but I booked this as my backup summer plan. either way im excited!!

Ive only been to Europe once but only saw some of eastern europe and scandi so all the countries on this trip are new to me except for Germany. When are you guys getting to London?

• 2 Apr 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

omg i cant believe it… yeh ill be gettin a new number for it coz im gunna be buying fone cards for it and vodaphoen is crap i can hardly get reception int eh library and food court at my uni let alone in europe i can imagine haha….... man its not long at all…... i wanna go out the nite i get to london but i can imagine ill be pooped after 20 hours on a plane…. im gunan do so much shoppin in dubai wen i stop off there….. far out imm freaking out… i wont hav enuff money arrrrrgggghhhhhh

• 2 Apr 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

i get there on teh 26th of juen at 8pm i think at nite….. aparently its easy to get to the hotel via the tube so im goin by that

• 6 Apr 2008 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi

definatly up for the ministry of sound club… and any other dance club out there… want to hit it hard in London. cause i heard the clubbing on tour isn’t to crash. but oh well…

• 6 Apr 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

haha awsum….. so tequila boy… r we guna meet up b4 we go or wot? hows ur uni? i hav so many assignments due and ive had to cancel work a couple of days so i can catch up but u know… its horrible haha

• 13 Apr 2008 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

i get to london on the 19th!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion