Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Anyone booked and going on European Contrasts 29th June, 2008

4 Nov 2007 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi
Hey im traveling alone on the European Contrasts leaving the 29th June, 2008. Was wondering has anyone else booked or are thinking of going... would be great to chat to people before starting the tour.

Cheers Cool
  • 13 Apr 2008 Kramer said

Default_avatar

sounds like everyone is already meeting up before…awsomeness.

i get in on the 27th at 1:30pm then i heard it takes like 2 hours to tube from airport to the national. damnit.

yesh time to get some hard core memory thingies

• 14 Apr 2008 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

im going somewhere like 4 hours outside of london and chilling with my friend for a week and doing some prep drinking before our trip!

• 14 Apr 2008 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

uni over here is done now so party time with my friends.

ill buy you a drank dont worry im sure ill buy ppl a few haha i tend to do that when im drunk not a good thing

• 15 Apr 2008 Maverick07 said

Maverick07

Hey guys, I’m from Australia too and travelling with a few friends, just over 10 weeks to go now. I’ll be taking a **load of coin with me so I can blow it all and have a good time!

• 15 Apr 2008 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

looks like ill be the only Canadian

• 16 Apr 2008 Miss Sez said

Miss Sez

hahaha nazza.. too funny..

wow.. i cant believe how many ozzies are coming, i didnt think it would be this mmuch… its great…

maverick- hhow many people you travelling with?

• 16 Apr 2008 Maverick07 said

Maverick07

There is me plus 3 others, all from Australia.

• 17 Apr 2008 Kramer said

Default_avatar

tru tru, we dont mind canadians, you may not get our hard yakka fair dinkum tru blue sheila and yobbo jokes tho :P

wow lots of us going, brilliant
    how much coin u taking maverick? im hoping to hit 4 or 5g

• 17 Apr 2008 Maverick07 said

Maverick07

I want to take 7-8k, but I’m staying on for another week after the tour so I just want to make sure that I can buy what I want and drink when and what I want without having to worry about money.

• 21 Apr 2008 **Live for the beach, parties and dancing** said

Default_avatar

Heyya, omg cant believe its only nearly 2 months til we will all go away!! I am still soo keen to go to the ministry of sound club!! Just an idea, but if there is something good on the night before our tour starts im thinking we should book a VIP lounge thing!! I know its a bit pricey, but what a way to start our tour!!
    Check it out and let me know!! http://club.ministryofsound.com/club/vip/

That is if there is enough of us that want to aswell!

• 21 Apr 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

yeah sounds good…. yeh a bit expensive but depends which one we want to go… the gift pckage one sounds good…. i cant wait… i knwo….. i wanna leave now hey

• 21 Apr 2008 Kramer said

Default_avatar

i would actually be down for that gift one we would rock it out

on a random note, my pen spinnin technique is getting better and better thanks boredom

• 21 Apr 2008 **Live for the beach, parties and dancing** said

Default_avatar

Well yeah if we can get enough ppl in then we can organise somethin, i was thinking we just do like the vip booking thing, then we hav money on the bar!

• 22 Apr 2008 **Live for the beach, parties and dancing** said

Default_avatar

Ha i didnt even see that, do ya rekon that means every1 would get a t-shirt and cd? or do ya rekon it means just the person the ‘gift package’ is for lol

• 22 Apr 2008 Kramer said

Default_avatar

well i guess we got 3 people :P
    i think everyone gets a gift it would be cheapo if they didnt.
    i could use another shirt the one ill wear will probably be lost and never found with the dancing and blah blah

• 22 Apr 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

well one of us could email them and ask or sumthing… that would prob help hahaha… aiden r u one of those that rips their shirts off while dancing? or do u expect a girl to rip it off while dancing?

• 22 Apr 2008 Kramer said

Default_avatar

im suprised u think im so vain nazza, that hurts.
    i actually enver remember in the morning, but ehre at uni we have tops off tuesday and thursday so that geos to show how it can be either taken off or ripped off, you dont get much say

• 22 Apr 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

not vain just proud haha… u vain never… tops off tues and thurs… that an idea… ill bring it up at my uni haha

• 23 Apr 2008 Kramer said

Default_avatar

we had john course go on radio saying how nuts it was that at 12 much clothing was lost, good times.

anyone got ideas on how to take all our spending money around? i dont wanna incure heaps of fees on eftpos …

• 23 Apr 2008 Maverick07 said

Maverick07

Go to Travelex and get a cash passport. It’s like a normal bank card but you can use it all over the world. You pre-pay money into this account and you can top it up at will. It’s really handy and the fees aren’t too expensive.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.