Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Anyone booked and going on European Contrasts 29th June, 2008

4 Nov 2007 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi
Hey im traveling alone on the European Contrasts leaving the 29th June, 2008. Was wondering has anyone else booked or are thinking of going... would be great to chat to people before starting the tour.

Cheers Cool
  • 23 Apr 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

yeh thats wot i plan to do haha man contiki is all bout losing clothes hey

• 23 Apr 2008 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

ill lose clothing on this trip aha oh jezz i ahte ppls bday i get ot drunkkk

• 24 Apr 2008 Kramer said

Default_avatar

awesome thanks maverick ill try get that sorted.
    the last thing i wanna do is lose like 3.5g by not packing something properly.
    snowboard sounds like ur already drunk dont start the anzac parties without us

• 24 Apr 2008 princess19 said

Default_avatar

Ok i have a totally random question thats unrealted to anything anyone is discussing right now on this board… Where and when is everyone flying out of London. Im trying to get my flight now before the gas prices jump AGAIN.

• 24 Apr 2008 Kramer said

Default_avatar

some are there for a week before while me and naz an prob a few others are getting there around the 25-27th

• 24 Apr 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

and flights out of london i think ppl r staying for a max of liek 4 nights afta… i leav on the 2nd of aug or sumthing like that

• 26 Apr 2008 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

im arriving like a week early and staying with a friend.

i have to stop coming on here drunk

• 26 Apr 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

not long now guys…. its coming so quikly its not funny… im kinda scared hey

• 26 Apr 2008 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

im not scared i wanna get away from working my ass off and friends and jsut meet new ppl and see new things! im so exciteeddddd like just over 50days for me!

• 27 Apr 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

yeh im hell excited but im scared because i dunno if ill be prepared enuff or if ill hav enuff money and wot not

• 29 Apr 2008 Kramer said

Default_avatar

i think first night we need to have a jager train or 10.
    im looking forward to black out alcoholism and not working every freakin night. cha ching!

• 29 Apr 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

omg i know…. i really wanna meet u all 2…. im goin through my pharmacy just looking for sum things and ive written a whole list of things that i want t take and stuff haha…. man i luv jager…. i work 23 hours a week and i dont wanna go to work as it is hahah…. ill be glad to just do ** all but hav fun doin it haha

• 29 Apr 2008 Kramer said

Default_avatar

oh yeh i forgot u worked in heaven naz! my old primary school teacher always said ‘if u open the packet u gotta share with the class’ so there ya go !

i work 33 minimum and damn near always involves fights tsk

• 29 Apr 2008 snowboard81 said

snowboard81

i dont know how many hours i work but i do work 7 days a week unless i take days off to go somewhere

• 30 Apr 2008 tequila_boi said

tequila_boi

God… swap jobs… I’m working 37 plus a week these days… given the pay in the bank is nice for this holiday… haven’t been on here much recently but interesting to see a few more people.

GOD getting a little stressed here leave in 53 days and still so much to do.

Can’t wait to meet everyone.

Well gotta get back to work.

Catch ya’s on here soon.

• 30 Apr 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

oi tequila boi!!!! we gunna meet up b4 we leave? at least that way ill know a face wen i get there… well i know aidens and chads cause of facebook and myspace but u knwo wot i mean

• 6 May 2008 Kramer said

Default_avatar

just thought cuz the forumn is dying i would enlighten people (apart from naz who already knows because she is a stalker) that i was lucky enough to spend the beginning of my saturday night….

Arrested! yay! long story short i happened to be wrong place wrong time and got taken down by the vic undercover police, those guys are harsh.
    spent 30 mins in interrogation while they figured out they **ed up! after they were nice enough to walk me into the club i was trying to get into…needless to say i got looked at very differently. GOOD TIMES!

carry on.

• 13 May 2008 Kramer said

Default_avatar

dont get everyone already half the fun is meeting people there…then passing out with em that night with/without pants on

• 13 May 2008 nazza1 said

Default_avatar

haha true i didnt even think bout that hey….. oh well….

• 22 May 2008 Explorer1079878 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, I just created an event on myspace called Contiki European Contrasts Tour, everyone is welcome to join so if your interested give it a go.
    Cheers.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.