Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Explorer with Greek Island Cruising departing 23 May 2010

3 Nov 2009 said

Default_avatar
I booked into this tour and was wondering if anyone else would be?
  • 5 Nov 2009 Shazada said

Shazada

I am keen on going but I havent booked yet… have you been on a contiki tour before?

• 9 Nov 2009 said

Default_avatar

No I’ve never been on a Contiki tour so I’m very excited about this trip.

• 15 Nov 2009 Kristy said

Default_avatar

I have just booked to go on this tour. i have never been to Europe before or on a Contiki tour so i am very excited!

• 15 Nov 2009 said

Default_avatar

Me too! Where are you from? My partner is also joining me. From what I hear, it’s going to be pretty crazy! In a good way of course.

We will also be spending two nights in London before the trip, so hopefully we can meet up with a few people before the tour begins.

• 15 Nov 2009 Kristy said

Default_avatar

Awesome, i am from Renmark which is in South Australia. I am going on a Great Britain and Ireland tour with Contiki before this one. But between the two tours i have a week off, staying in one of the hotels Contiki suggests the night before departure so hoping to meet a few people and then i have a week in London when the tour returns. I am travelling by myself so kind of scared but i think this tour is going to be so amazing, i am excited already!

• 15 Nov 2009 said

Default_avatar

Wow! Your holiday sounds good. I guess once we get closer to the date, we’ll get to know each other more. Not long now… only 6 more months to go.

• 16 Nov 2009 Shazada said

Shazada

sounds like your having a massive holiday Kristy… Im from Sydney I plan on booking this tour currently traveling solo and never been on a contiki either

• 16 Nov 2009 Kristy said

Default_avatar

Yeah my holiday is pretty full on but i’ll probably only ever do this once, so i figured why not cram as much in as possible! 6 months seems like such a long time…but i’m sure it will fly past. Look forward to getting to know you all.

• 25 Nov 2009 jadey-mcjade said

jadey-mcjade

Hey kristy I have planned the same holiday but in reverse i am planning the great britain and ireland tour after the this one.

• 25 Nov 2009 Kristy said

Default_avatar

Oh really! That was my original plan….but the dates didn’t work out as to when i had time off from work and stuff….are you booked into this tour (dept 23 May 2010)? or are you on a diff departure date?

• 29 Nov 2009 squeak88 said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys!
    I’m booked in to do this tour with my best friend! we’ve both never really travelled before and are so excited!
    We’re booked into one of the contiki hotels 2 nites before the tour starts as well!

can’t wait to meet u all! only 6 months to go!

• 7 Dec 2009 said

Default_avatar

Hi. Which Contiki hotel did you guys book and how much was it around? I’m currently looking for our accommodation as well but can’t decide.

• 9 Dec 2009 Shazada said

Shazada

have you guys thought about how you are going to spend money overseas? I think with some credit cards they charge a big percentage on each overseas ATM withdrawal

• 9 Dec 2009 Valentina said

Default_avatar

hey all
    Im planning to do this tour around 6th June but not set in concrete yet. What dates u all going? Im travelling alone and am a little freaked out.

• 9 Dec 2009 Shazada said

Shazada

hey valentina this forum page is for all people going on the 23rd May… I check the other dates seems the 23rd May is a definate departune date dont know if the 6th of June is

• 9 Dec 2009 said

Default_avatar

Hi Shazada,

I’m going to be carrying around my money using the Cash Passport card. I know banks charge a fortune when withdrawing from overseas so this is the cheaper and better option. I also know that once you transfer money into the card it locks in the current conversion rate, which at the moment is pretty good.

• 13 Dec 2009 Valentina said

Default_avatar

Ok so I guess I might book the 23rd May as well. Ill be staying in London as well for 1 or 2 nights before hand so if anyone is keen on meeting up id love to get to know u. find me on face book Valentina Angelovska.

Luv 2 hear from ya!!

• 14 Dec 2009 Shazada said

Shazada

I just booked this tour today…

I was going to add you on facebook valentina but theres about 10 of you lol anyone can add me if they want just let me know your from contiki: Dennis Alishah

• 27 Dec 2009 Emz86 said

Emz86

Hey Everyone!! I’m booked to go on this tour. First time travelling overseas and first time travelling alone. Can’t wait!!

• 5 Jan 2010 gemma said

Default_avatar

Hi!
    Im going on the 23rd May trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion