Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Feb 16th 2009 tour

8 Jul 2008 Explorer1084391 said

Default_avatar
Hi! Anyone doing the Feb 16th 2009 tour?
  • 12 Jul 2008 Explorer1102510 said

Default_avatar

HI,

I am going on this tour with 3 of my friends. So excited!!!!

• 13 Jul 2008 Explorer1084391 said

Default_avatar

That’s so cool. Where are you from? We are from NZ. Glad that there are other people booked on this tour. My husband and I are going for this. He’s done a contiki tour before. It’s my first time in Europe.

• 14 Jul 2008 Explorer1102510 said

Default_avatar

We are from Melbourne in Australia. Its the 4 of us first time in Europe. For 3 of us its our first time overseas. hopefully it will be good!!!! its exciting talking to people before we go. it kinda makes it more fun (or maybe its just my way of easing my nerves).

• 15 Jul 2008 Explorer1084391 said

Default_avatar

I know what you mean. It feels so far away but so exciting. I cant wait. Have you started collecting winter clothes. No idea what I’m going to bring. I was thinking of a Jacket and One warm Coat for when we go out

• 20 Jul 2008 Explorer1102510 said

Default_avatar

Oh im havent thought about that yet. All the new winter clothes should be coming out just before we leave so prob do a big shop then. I have written a list of what i need to take. The forums have helped with little things i might not have thought to bring which is great.

I will prob take a big jacket for day thats pob water proof and then a warm coat thing to go out also.

Its so hard to know what to bring cause u dont want to be cold. But i guess we could just buy clothes if we get cold or dont have enough.

• 21 Jul 2008 Explorer1084391 said

Default_avatar

True. I’m so excited. I wish time would go fast… We’re flying with quantas and planning on staying in Sydney on the way back… my email is sunayanachopra@yahoo.com.

We’ve taken 2 months off work for our trip. Going to India first for a month (I’m Indian and husbands British). Then carrying onto UK to Ireland, London and then for the trip and then to meet his family in Britain….Sydney and back to NZ.

• 27 Jul 2008 Explorer1084391 said

Default_avatar

Hi! Anyone else doing this tour?

• 18 Aug 2008 Explorer1084391 said

Default_avatar

Anyone else doing this tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Nov 2008 soph3190 said

soph3190

hey was spoke to contiki about the 9th of feb tour and was told it was going good because of the cancellation on the 16th?
    is anyone in here now going on the 9th?

• 14 Dec 2008 Explorer1084391 said

Default_avatar

No, We changed to 23rd Feb. U have an awesome time Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion