Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Wild Western JUNE 9th 2010

18 Oct 2009 Dara Bee said

Default_avatar
Would love to hear from anyone who plans on doing this tour!
  • 4 Nov 2009 hayls said

Default_avatar

Hi,

I’m considering doing this tour next year! Can’t decide between this one and the LA to the Bay. Thinking this one though cause you get San Fransisco too and back to LA. Where abouts are you from? Are you thinking of going with friends or doing it solo?

If you’re on facebook, feel free to add me, Hayley Proctor, I’m blonde and on the Australia network.

Cheers

Hayley

• 5 Nov 2009 Dara Bee said

Default_avatar

HI Hayley!!!

Yeah I decided to do this one cos it takes you back to LA, but if you do LA to the Bay I’m pretty sure you do the same thing, but we just leave you in San Fran Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m from Adelaide and I’m going solo, at the end of a Europe trip!! Cant wait! Book on Sunday!!!!

• 18 Nov 2009 jodesta said

Default_avatar

Hi girls!

I’m also going to be doing this tour next year.
    I’m from Perth and also travelling solo!

Just finalising flights & I’ll be booking, so exciting!

• 19 Nov 2009 Dara Bee said

Default_avatar

Hi Explorer from Perth!!!

Awesome news! Can’t wait!!

Dara

• 7 Jan 2010 hayls said

Default_avatar

Hi Jodesta!

Very exciting! Feel free to add me on facebook (Hayley Proctor) as I’d love to hear more about your travel plans!

Cheers

Hayley

• 8 Jan 2010 Stormelundgren said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys, im Storme from Sydney, im doing the LA to the bay 9th June, is the wild western and LA to the bay joined and they we leave at san fran, because id like to know some people im going on tour with??

Thanks

• 8 Jan 2010 Dara Bee said

Default_avatar

Hey Storme!

I’m from Adelaide. Pretty sure you’re on the same tour as us, but we leave you in San Fran. Do you have facebook??

Dara

• 9 Jan 2010 Stormelundgren said

Default_avatar

Hey Dara,
    awesome, yeah im pretty sure im on the same one as you guys. Im 19 so im a bit nervous that there isnt going to be many underage people on tour, I guess i’ll have to wait and see.
    I do have facebook you can find me through my email, storme_1_@hotmail.com

• 6 Feb 2010 Danoo said

Danoo
    quote:
    storme_1_@hotmail.com

hey guys im goin on this trip on june 9th if u guys have facebook post it up and ill add yas cheers

• 7 Feb 2010 hayls said

Default_avatar

Hi, probably easier to find me on facebook through my email address too. Its hayleyep@hotmail.com

Cheers

Hayley

• 8 Feb 2010 Explorer1168279 said

Default_avatar

hi everybody!!!!
    My name is Daniele, I m a Italian male and I booked Wild Western for 9th june.
    I will arrived in Lax the 6th june and I want to know if anybody arrive before the tour.
    On facebook you can add me: Daniele Chimera.
    Bye

• 9 Feb 2010 Stormelundgren said

Default_avatar

Hi
    I get to LA on the 7th June

• 9 Feb 2010 Explorer1168279 said

Default_avatar

But your tour will start the 9th correct?

Default_avatar

yes, it starts on the 9th. Im doing LA to the bay so i finish in San Fransisco and you guys go to santa barba and then back to LA

Default_avatar

The meeting point in LA is the Kyoto Grand Hotel in LA, im staying there for 2 nights before the tour.

• 18 Feb 2010 Dara Bee said

Default_avatar

I arrive in LA on June 3rd.

You can find me on facebook by searching for Dara Braithwaite. I’ve also made a facebook group for this tour, just search for wild western

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.