Community_discussions_small  

Question

The Big Indochina Adventure - Jan/feb 2014?!

7 Aug 2013 Claire asked

Claire

I'm Claire, I'm 24 and I need a break from NYC! All my friends are super broke, so it looks like I'm riding solo on this one. With that said, I have never traveled by myself before and I'm a lady so I'm nervous!

Someone come with me pleeeeeeaaaase!!!!

No matter what I'm def going and it will be an exceptionally mind-blowing good time, but it would be extra amazing to chat with other people before I go.

P.S. should I be concerned about crocodiles and/or snakes at all? Probably not...right? I'm nervous

• 12 Aug 2013 CharG said

CharG

I’m thinking of doing the Asian Adventure leaving on the 1st Jan! I will also be a solo traveller!

• 16 Aug 2013 Danielle said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking the same, either this tour or a similar one early next year.

• 6 Sep 2013 Milez619 said

Milez619

I’ve booked this for 23 March. So excited. It’ll be two years without holidays by the time I go.

• 12 Sep 2013 Jacqui172 said

Jacqui172

I am booked on the Dec 25th one. Can’t wait!!

• 19 Oct 2013 tungy said

tungy

Hi Claire and all, i’ve booked my tour for the 8th Jan – 1st Feb 2014. Hope you guys are on the same tour! First time solo here too :)

• 29 Oct 2013 murci21 said

murci21

Hey Claire! I have booked Indochina Adventure Jan 19 :)

• 17 Nov 2013 Bushy said

Bushy

Hey, Just booked for the 16th Feb. Contiki is the way to go if your traveling solo…

• 23 Jan 2014 alia said

alia

Heya! I’m doing the one leaving on the 29th of January and super nervous about meeting people! Are you now booked for that one?

• 23 Jan 2014 Claire said

Claire

No, sorry! I’m booked for feb 5th trip. Good luck with your travels, I’m sure we will both meet lots of cool new people! Have a great time!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.