Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Departure dates on the site

13 May 2010 Explorer1181467 said

Default_avatar
Am i the only that can't see any departure dates and/or prices for like any tours? I was shopping mine and it worked fine thru the weekend and now all the prices are n/a and every time I click on check availabily, it tells me that there are currently no dates available...

What to do?
  • 14 May 2010 Kate at Contiki said

Kate at Contiki

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting this. I haven’t come across anyone else mentioning that they’ve experienced the dates not displaying. Are you still encountering the issue? If so, would you be able to send me a link to the page you are viewing & send through a screenshot? I’ll send you a private message with further info.

Thanks,
    Kate

• 15 May 2010 Explorer1181467 said

Default_avatar

It’s like that for all tours, even in europe and north america, when I know there was at least a July 20th departure for the cairns sunshine trail since I got an invoice by email for it :/
  • 17 May 2010 Kate at Contiki said

Kate at Contiki

Thanks so much for sending this through. I’m not too sure what’s going on because the dates are displaying when I switch over to Internet Explorer (the browser I see you’re using). Which version do you have? Would you be able to view the tour from another browser just to see if you get the same error? This info will help our developer to identify the issue.

Thanks,
    Kate

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? If so, which browser do you use, and what country are you viewing the website from?

• 17 May 2010 FromOutoftheRain said

Default_avatar

I use Mozilla Firefox and I am having this problem. I was starting to panic because I was like “I have to book a year in advance for New Zealand?!”

I’ll try internet explorer and see what happens.

• 17 May 2010 FromOutoftheRain said

Default_avatar

Just checked and I have the same problem on Internet Explorer as well.

• 18 May 2010 Kate at Contiki said

Kate at Contiki

Hi guys,

We made a small update on the admin side. Would you both mind trying the links (below) to see if the dates & rates are displaying for you now (since I can’t seem to reproduce the error)? I want to see if this is an issue for tours other than Australia/New Zealand.

Australia test link: http://ca.contiki.com/tours/41/departures

Europe test link: http://ca.contiki.com/tours/126/departures

If you’re view unable to view the dates & rates, would it be possible to send me a screenshot of what you are seeing when you view the Europe tour’s departure page?

@ FromOutoftheRain – are you viewing the site from Canada as well?

We hope to get this issue resolved asap for you. Thanks so much guys! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Kate

• 18 May 2010 Explorer1181467 said

Default_avatar

Ahhh the dates are back! Whatever you did, it worked!

• 19 May 2010 Kate at Contiki said

Kate at Contiki

Glad to hear it! Thanks again for all of your help. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 May 2010 Tim said

Default_avatar

I can’t see the departure date of the New York New Year tour whilst I can see the departure date of the Las Vegas New Year tour. The problem is not browser dependent as the problem occurs with firefox and IE.I’m accessing the page from Germany.

• 24 May 2010 Kate at Contiki said

Kate at Contiki

Hi Tim,

I just wanted to follow up with you on this to let you know that the New York New Year is now displaying on the site.

Let us know if it’s still not showing for you, thanks.
    Kate

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.