Community_discussions_small  

Comment

New York Explorer Feb 2011

5 Jul 2010 Aussie_Traveller said

Aussie_Traveller
Hey guys, I'm looking to go on the New York Explorer in Feb of 2011. I'm just wondering who else is going?
  • 7 Jul 2010 ash108 said

Default_avatar

i’m going.
    already booked =]
    so excited.

• 18 Jul 2010 Aussie_Traveller said

Aussie_Traveller

Cool, are you doin any other tours with that 1?

• 19 Jul 2010 ash108 said

Default_avatar

Hey yeah I am doing another tour after – the grand southern (ny to la) it starts on the 18th feb so basically on the last day of the ny tour I join my new tour group and go from there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    how about you? You got any other tours lined up?

• 19 Jul 2010 Aussie_Traveller said

Aussie_Traveller

I’m doing the NY Explorer then the Eastern Discovery (starting the 18th)

• 10 Aug 2010 Alyce said

Alyce

Hey I am thinking of doing the NY Explorer then doing the Grand Southern NY-LA as well on the 18th Feb 2011.
    I was just reading the Itinerary and its looks pretty good. I have been doing some searching and found some good day tours and that, but I think if I go NY Explorer I will meet more people and wont be on my own.

It’s my first Contiki and first overseas trip.

• 10 Aug 2010 Aussie_Traveller said

Aussie_Traveller
    quote:
    Originally posted by Alyce:
    Hey I am thinking of doing the NY Explorer then doing the Grand Southern NY-LA as well on the 18th Feb 2011.
    I was just reading the Itinerary and its looks pretty good. I have been doing some searching and found some good day tours and that, but I think if I go NY Explorer I will meet more people and wont be on my own.

It’s my first Contiki and first overseas trip.

This will be my 1st tour as well

• 14 Aug 2010 ash108 said

Default_avatar

hey Alyce,
    this will be my first contiki tour too. however i have been overseas a bit (to america also – but i was very young at the time).

where are you from and how old are you? you should do both the tours – Ny Explorer and Grand Southern it’ll be worth it im sure.

Ashleigh

• 15 Aug 2010 Alyce said

Alyce

Hey Ashleigh,

I have been thinking and I am not going to do the NY Explorer before the Grand Southern. I am just going to do my own thing for the extra days before the tour.

I am from Innisfail and I am 24.

• 23 Aug 2010 ash108 said

Default_avatar

Hey Alyce, that alright about the ny explorer it’d be awesome doing your own thing! I would if I had the money and wasn’t alone lol. But I’ll see you on the grand southern tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    if you have facebook feel free to add me I just got it back again
    my email is havenofear_ashis@hotmail.com

• 6 Nov 2010 TMS said

Default_avatar

Yep thinking of doing this one. Anyone staying in New York before of after this tour???

• 5 Dec 2010 Las said

Las

Hey, im Lauren im fro aus aswell, and iv just booked for the New York in Feb, im also doing another contiki tour but before hand La to the Bay – winter before flying over to New York. v-excited about going!!

LAS

• 13 Dec 2010 Tess. said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    I’m Tess, ill be doing the NY explorer in Feb too.
    I’m from Sydney, anyone else from Sydney?
    I’m doing the Grand Southern from LA before.
    Anyone staying in NY from the 19th of Feb? It’d be nice to have people to hang with!

• 16 Dec 2010 kiwi said

Default_avatar

Howdy peeps! Just signed on for this trip, its gonna be sweet! I’m Jordan and I’m from NZ – is everyone Australian so far? You aussies lol. I’m in NY on the 14th if anyone arrives early too? 1st contiki tour woot!

• 16 Dec 2010 Aussie_Traveller said

Aussie_Traveller

Hey Jordan … I’M AUSSIE! lol

• 17 Dec 2010 katedean said

katedean

Hi Jordan, i’m getting into NY on the 14th to my flights landing at 8pm, and im staying at the skyline.

• 17 Dec 2010 Aussie_Traveller said

Aussie_Traveller

Same here … tho im gettin there on the 13th. It makes sense to stay there as thats where the tour is staying lol

• 28 Dec 2010 Explorer1224586 said

Explorer1224586

Hi guys,
    I’m from Newcastle- Aus as well, flying out from Sydney on Feb 1st. I am doing LA to the Bay before the New York Explorer same as you Lauren! When are you flying out from Syd? I also have the same 2 days in San Fran staying at Hotel Whitcomb. Where are you staying? So damn excited- it’s not long now!

• 16 Jan 2011 katedean said

katedean

Hey, does anyone want to catch up on the Monday night before the tour start????

• 18 Jan 2011 Explorer1224586 said

Explorer1224586

Yes! So keen! Add me on facebook- Sophie Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Jan 2011 Explorer1224586 said

Explorer1224586

Blayden. Haha

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion