Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Turds

21 Jan 2008 Davo said

Default_avatar
Hey look, i know this is a strange topic, but i gotta ask it.

I just found out off a work mate that has done contiki that you cant drop turds on the bus, they only let you have a piiss. So all good and well if you have busted the seal, but what about grog bogs or if the food doesnt agree with you?

Is it like the days in the bush with school where they pull over and you take a plastic bag some tissues and dig a hole?
  • 2 Mar 2008 Geoff C said

Geoff C
    quote:
    Originally posted by Kiwisprinter:
    Gold. yea i could imagine booze poos on a bus would be one of the worst things to do on a tour bus. definately something u’d want to get rid of before stepping on.

I’m glad another NZer brought up Booze Poos.

• 2 Mar 2008 bec said

Default_avatar

haha yeah I was gona throw in the good old kiwi ‘booze poose’
    ive also heard ‘having a food baby’ comming out quite a bit in nz lately! haha so gross but so funny, and toilet humor doesnt normally get me Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 2 Mar 2008 MikeyJ. said

MikeyJ.

On my Contiki trip, the driver kept the door to the toilet on the coach locked. If it was an extreme emergency, you could use it, as long as you promised not to drop a deuce.

If you had to poo, you had to wait until the next stop.

There wasn’t much of a seal around the door. I imagine if anyone dropped the kids off at the pool the smell would be terrible.

• 3 Mar 2008 rach333 said

rach333

Davo… you have read my mind.

This too is my biggest fear = getting a runny bot while on tour.

im going to stock up on chemical corks. reckon that will back the bugger up!

• 3 Mar 2008 Davo said

Default_avatar

hey danielle im not trying to make us look like ferels, its a legitimate concern. Im with Rach, im a bit worried i already have a bad history with foreign food and my stomach is more sensitive than most, plus with the huge nights i know im going to have, well a 3 hour bus ride might turn into a nightmare. Worstcase scenario i get bouts of the trots, ill get off the bus and **** on the side road with my fellow 52 travel mates laughing at me, hey makes for a good story when i get home, but im not sittin on the bus in severe pain thats for sure, and as for the progression of this topic, it just got funny working out what other nations called their grog bogs. Oh and Rach get some buscopan before you go, it relaxes your stomach, so if you start feeling the wobblees pump a couple of them, im sure they add to your chemical corks lol!!!

• 4 Mar 2008 rach333 said

rach333

Nice one davo.. i will be sure to try it. Good luck on tour, i will be thinking of you when i, well, never mind!

• 5 Mar 2008 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

just make sure you have those tablets that clog you up in case you get the runs.
    one guy on my tour had a bad stomach and we had to stop the bus every few minutes somewhere, i gave him a tablet and clogged him right up!

• 6 Mar 2008 ***Stacey*** said

***Stacey***

Immodium works wonders Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Always keep a box at home for the many drunken nights and house members that need it

• 8 Mar 2008 steve said

Default_avatar

well why have a toilet on the bus in the first place if they wont let you use it??they should make it that you can use it and it doesnt cause any problems for anyone

• 8 Mar 2008 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

well firsty, you usually stop for a food/pee/poo break every 2-3 hours, so they driver asks you to try to wait until then, but in most cases i think if you really need to wee thats cool to use the one on the bus, but if someone does a crap on the bus, firstly the driver has to clean it and that wouldnt be such a nice job, secondly the smell goes all through the air vents with the air con on, so the entire bus stinks of ****. the end.

• 8 Mar 2008 Davo said

Default_avatar

What about if your like Warny and your poo is pure white and has no smell lol?

• 8 Mar 2008 Bradleyc123 said

Bradleyc123

sorry, but if someone craps themselves on the bus it wont only be poo youll smell im sure theres a law that would come into play.

like having life jackets on a plane but saying you cant use them if we crash

• 11 Mar 2008 Nickerz said

Nickerz

haha have you seen the toilet on the bus!!! i cant imagine how hard it would be to do the reverse in it, you’d want to hope the bus didnt slam its breaks on or you’d fly back off!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 11 Mar 2008 Greko said

Default_avatar

Does the bus have it’s version of the mile high club???

Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 13 Mar 2008 Davo said

Default_avatar

Now there is an idea! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Apr 2008 Clancy said

Default_avatar

gday very ‘informative’ thread peoples… it was a concern for me too coz generally knitting the brown blanket (agb) hits like a freight train especially after ya eat something….. how well does immodium really work?

• 15 Apr 2008 Joe NY said

Default_avatar

This is gold! Im gonna have to bring grog bog to long island.

• 16 Apr 2008 Jess said

Default_avatar

In Western Australia we refer to the art of ****ing as ‘releasing the chocolate hostage’

• 16 Apr 2008 Sherbie Woo said

Sherbie Woo

Wow this thread is pretty amazing, not to mention it’s one of my biggest concerns too. I mean it seems that almost everyone has this concern and problem, you’d think no one would mind if someone really had to go. I suggest, bring tons Febreze or air freshner or sleep it off. I’d hate to be the person who really had to go! May smell funny but, its nature.

• 19 Apr 2008 Maru said

Default_avatar

I only clicked on this thread because it had the most replies. I’m amazed that this is the topic people have the most to say about!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion