Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Turds

21 Jan 2008 Davo said

Default_avatar
Hey look, i know this is a strange topic, but i gotta ask it.

I just found out off a work mate that has done contiki that you cant drop turds on the bus, they only let you have a piiss. So all good and well if you have busted the seal, but what about grog bogs or if the food doesnt agree with you?

Is it like the days in the bush with school where they pull over and you take a plastic bag some tissues and dig a hole?
  • 20 Apr 2008 Ang said

Default_avatar

AH, the things that trouble young minds…being that I never used the toilet on our tour, I can’t comment on the comfort of a reverse kanga – but we had a couple of very seedy people after some big nights, and they managed to hold it together until the rest stops (which are quite frequent). For real adventure though, on our Shamrocker tour of Ireland there was no toilet on board. And no servos for awhile. Cue guys peeing in bottles in the back of the bus. Fun

• 10 May 2008 Princessvixen said

Default_avatar

I did a 24 day GS in mid 2006 and never used the bus toilet once!This coming from someone who always needs to go!I think most people used only if they were desperate!In europe we had a lot of people do the #2’s and it stunk!I felt sorry for the bus driver!
    cheers
    lisa

• 23 May 2008 Ash said

Ash

Dave… If u drop a grog bog u r a dead man! Hold it in damnit! Mad<!--graemlin::mad:-->

• 23 May 2008 Davo said

Default_avatar

Hahaha well im going to do one now just for you ash lol Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.