Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern April 3rd 2014!!????

9 Aug 2013 Heidi89 asked

Default_avatar

Hey,
Thinking im going to book this tour date!! I know its a little bit away.. but is anyone else booked into it? or thinking of booking??

Cheers,

Heidi :)

• 10 Aug 2013 Amanda said

Amanda

Hi Heidi!!
    I tried booking this date today but is already full!! I’m now booked on the 17th April 2014 :) It looks amazing!!

• 10 Aug 2013 Heidi89 said

Default_avatar

Oh your joking? I better get cracking and book then :-) it does look amazing!! Are you doing any other tours before or after??

• 10 Aug 2013 Amanda said

Amanda

I can’t wait! I haven’t decided if I want to stay another week or so after in New York and go to Niagra Falls just on a leisurely thing :P

• 10 Aug 2013 Heidi89 said

Default_avatar

Yeah I’m thinking of doing the same! I’ve been told you need at least a week In New York as it is amazing!

• 11 Aug 2013 Faye22 said

Faye22

Hi Heidi and Amanda!
    I’m looking to definitely do this tour as it sounds amazing! I’ve got to work full time to save the money first so hopefully it won’t all book out! I’ll be flying from London so if anyone else is going to be doing the same, let me know!

• 12 Aug 2013 Amanda said

Amanda

Hi Faye!
    The tours seem to book pretty quick so hopefully you can do the one you want to, I had trouble deciding which tour to do but I listed the places I wanted to go and found that the Grand Southern covered it all :) I am so excited!! :)

• 16 Aug 2013 Jake206 said

Jake206

I’ve just booked this trip for the 3rd April through STA travel they still have places,

• 16 Aug 2013 Heidi89 said

Default_avatar

Yes I saw it’s still available! I have my spot reserved and will confirm it next week for the 3rd April! So excited! I’m also booking the New York Uncovered tour which starts the day after it finishes :-)

• 3 Sep 2013 Amy said

Amy

Hi All, I’m thinking of booking this tour this week. Looks amazing!! Hopefully they’ll still have some space for me :)

• 6 Sep 2013 hayleyhorowitz said

hayleyhorowitz

Best decision you guys have ever made I did this tour in August it was the best experience I have ever had met amazing people all the smaller cities were probably my favourite apart from New York City… Girls be good with your money because once you hit New York you’ll spend spend spend haha .. Enjoy if anyone has any questions feel free to ask :)

• 7 Sep 2013 Jake206 said

Jake206

Who’s booked on for the 3rd then? Hello Hayley what was the accommodation like? And are some of the bus journeys that long?

• 7 Sep 2013 hayleyhorowitz said

hayleyhorowitz

Accommodation was soooooo good!! And the cabin at the Grand Canyon is like a motel but still only 2 people per room it’s really good. The bus rides yep are pretty long but you guys will be so stuffed from the night before sleeping on the bus will be amazing haha ps make sure you take a head pillow or something for the bus! :) so jealous would do it all over again in a head beat!!!

• 7 Sep 2013 Heidi89 said

Default_avatar

I’m all booked and confirmed for this tour date!! So excited! I have a random question Hayley, is there opportunities along the way to do washing? Haha 26 days is a long time without washing.. Cheers :-)

• 9 Sep 2013 hayleyhorowitz said

hayleyhorowitz

Yes plenty places but before The bigger cities where you are guaranteed to have big nights I would avoid but your tour guide will let yo know. New York has them everywhere you can just drop off that day and pick up later in the afternoon for like 8$ most southern places you’ll have to do yourself though :) make sure you go to mrs Wilkes boarding house in savannah best food ever you will most definitely have a food coma after … Well pretty much everywhere in America you will the meals are massive but there is plenty of healthy choices I just choose none over there haha. The bagels with cream cheese are amazing I lived off them…and if you can go to a Yankees game do it best experience… Arh I’m so jealous I want to do it again haha :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion