Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Explorer (Start Auckland, End Queenstown) 4th Jan 2010

12 Jun 2009 Niki said

Default_avatar
Hi All,

I've just booked this tour, and I know it's 6months away... but I'm a bit excited and want to know if anyone has booked this yet?

I'm spending a few days in Auckland beforehand and a few nights in Queenstown afterwards to make the most of my time in NZ.

Cheers, Niki
  • 12 Dec 2009 Explorer1160560 said

Default_avatar

Hey Niki,

I’m doing this tour but I finish in Christchruch. I dont know if we are all together, but my tour departs on the same day (4th Jan 2010).
    Where does your tour depart from and at what time?
    Mine departs from the Mercure Hotel at 12 noon.

Nicole

• 20 Dec 2009 Annabelle said

Default_avatar

Hi Nicole,

I am doing the tour from Auckland and finish at Christchurch. My tour starts on the 4th of January 2010. I am staying at the Mercure hotel the night before as I am flying from Perth.

Where are you from? I am from York, U.K. I am travelling by myself too.

Cheers, Annabelle

• 20 Dec 2009 Explorer1160560 said

Default_avatar

Hey Annabelle,

I am also staying at the hotel the night before. What time does your flight arrive? Mine arrives at about 1pm.

I am also travelling by myself. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I am from Melbourne, Australia.
    Feel free to add me on facebook so we can talk some more Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> My name is Nicole Marshall and for school you can put Mill Park Secondary College and it should come up. If not try Mill Park as the home town/suburb

Hope to here from you soon

Nicole

• 21 Dec 2009 Annabelle said

Default_avatar
    quote:

quote:
    Hi Nicole,

My flight gets into Auckland at 5.15am. Early morning i know….Probably won’t be able to check in at the hotel that early in the morning.

I have got facebook too. My facebook is Annabelle Littleboy.

Nearer the time, i will give you my mobile number so you can text me when you get to the hotel so we can meet up and have a drink.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Annabelle

• 21 Dec 2009 Explorer1160560 said

Default_avatar

Hey Annabelle,

Wow, you are getting there early. You are going to be so tired. We should definitely get together that night, it will be great to know someone before the tour starts.

I tried to add you on facebook, but it wont find you for some reason? Maybe you could try adding me?

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Nicole

Default_avatar

Hi
    I know it’s so early…. I will be tired but I don’t really care how tired I am as long as I have fun and good time. I am having the same problem as you. That’s really strange. Maybe we should try again. I have tried to find you on facebook. There is so Many nicole’s on face book. Why don’t we try again? If it does not work, I will give u my email address and mobile number. How does that sound?

Annabelle

Default_avatar

Hi after a long search finding you on facebook. I have added u on my facebook :-) finally we have got somewhere! Lol

let me know if u have got my request.

Speak with you soon

annabelle

• 22 Dec 2009 Beck said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys
    I am also finishing this tour in Christchurch!! Am travelling with some friends and we are getting to Auckland on the 28th of December!!
    Beck xx

• 27 Dec 2009 Niki said

Default_avatar

Hey girls,

Not sure if we are on the same tour bus, but I also leave from the Mercure at 12pm on Mon 4th – so I reckon there is good odds we might be! I get in on the 1st and am staying at the Rydges down the road from the Mercure. It’s cool to finally here from some people that might be on my tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

If you want to add me on Facebook, it is Nikita Hellmuth (it might have the University of Canberra or Canberra or something along those lines as the school/uni – there can’t be too many people on Facey with my name lol). Look forward to meeting you all Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Niki Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Dec 2009 Annabelle said

Default_avatar

Hi Niki,

I tried to find you on facebook but failed. I am staying at the Mercure Hotel the night before the tours starts. You can find me on face book. my facebook is Annabelle Littleboy.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Annabelle :-)

• 28 Dec 2009 Explorer1160560 said

Default_avatar

Hey Niki,

I found you on facebook. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Are you travelling by yourself or with a group?

Can’t wait to meet everyone Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Nicole

• 28 Dec 2009 *Jess* said

Default_avatar

Hi Girls!

I’m also doing the tour starting on the 4th. My sis and a friend are travelling with me too. We leave from Perth and arrive around 12am at the mecure hotel. We’re so excited and can’t wait to meet everyone. Do you mind if i add you on facebook to chat some more??

Jess xx

quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1160560:
    Hey Niki,

I found you on facebook. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Are you travelling by yourself or with a group?

Can’t wait to meet everyone Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Nicole

• 28 Dec 2009 Annabelle said

Default_avatar

Hi Jess, No i don’t mind if you add me on facebook. Facebook Name: Annabelle Littleboy

I am flying from Perth on the 2nd of Janaury arriving at the Mecure hotel on the 3rd of January. When are you arriving into Auckland.

Can’t wait to meet everybody either.

Annabelle

• 28 Dec 2009 *Jess* said

Default_avatar

we leave perth on the 3rd at 10am arrive around 12am. We r also stayin at the Mercure. Would be great to catch up with you before the tour, just so we know someone lol r u travelling by urself?

• 28 Dec 2009 Niki said

Default_avatar

Sorry about the FB thing girls, had to change my privacy settings, but looks like you have all found me now.

Is that 12am midnight on the 4th Jess? wow… that’s late! lol

I’m travelling by myself, but I coincidently know Beck, we just had no idea we were both going to NZ and booked on the similar tour. Lets all meet at the bar at the Mercure (i just checked, it is called Vertigo Bar, and it is on the top floor) on the 3rd at about 9pm? Then we can say hi etc Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> (or we can meet elsewhere, just throwing an idea out there). Let everyone else know if you can make, then we can all look out for each other.

• 29 Dec 2009 Explorer1160560 said

Default_avatar

It would be awesome to meet up on Sunday night, but if we are all there in the afternoon we should meet up for dinner instead, then we can have more time to get to know each other. How does that sound?

• 29 Dec 2009 Annabelle said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Explorer1160560

dinner sounds good. Nikita and I thinks it is a good idea. I think Meeting at the Mecure hotel sounds like a good idea because it would give everybody a chance to know where the hotel is as the tour starts from there.

• 29 Dec 2009 Niki said

Default_avatar

As Annabelle said, I’m to do dinner. Did we want to eat the Mercure restaurant, and go for a wander and find somewhere else? we could meet @ 7pm in the Mercure reception area? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Dec 2009 Annabelle said

Default_avatar

Hey Niki

Yes that sounds great. I am easy either way. Maybe we can meet at the reception area and then have a wonder round because we have only got one night in Auckland.

Annabelle

• 29 Dec 2009 Explorer1160560 said

Default_avatar

Hey girls,

Dinner sounds great!!

Niki – what time are you arriving? We could meet in the afternoon as well if you want. Do you want my moblie number? I could send you a private facebook message Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Speak soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion