Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Do i need a visa on this tour!!!!!!! worried

20 Jun 2008 Explorer1095349 said

Default_avatar
hi i'm going on the european adventurer tour on an australian passport and cant work out if i need any visa's. i have searched the net but its all so confusing. My travel agent didn't say anything.

Can anyone clear this up for me as i'm leaving shortly!!!!!!
  • 20 Jun 2008 CatherineOz said

Default_avatar

It does say somewhere on the contiki site which countries you need visa’s for. I can’t remember where exactly though.

• 20 Jun 2008 Kirijane123 said

Default_avatar

I am doing this tour too and we only need a VISA for Albania but apparently you just get that at the border, so that’s what I am doing. It is defintely on the contiki website, go to contikipedia and look up VISA’s and then it says what countries etc. I don’t know how to post a link to it sorry.

• 20 Jun 2008 Princessvixen said

Default_avatar

Hi
    I would be checking the the embassy of each country to make sure. You can normally google this and check from there. Please do not take someone’s word for it as things are always changing.
    Here is a list of foreign embassy’s with in Australia. Just click on the first letter of whatever country you are travelling to and go from there.
    http://www.info.dfat.gov.au/Info/WebProtocol/WebProtoco…homeforma?openform&D
    Cheers
    Lisa

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion