Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone hanging out in Greece after the tour?

10 Aug 2013 georgia_pb asked

georgia_pb

Hey anyone doing island hopping 11th until the 22nd of September? Or anyone in Greece around that time. Going solo and wondering what people are doing after the tour? I have roughly another 2 weeks after the tour ends to burn and want to see if any other contiki people are hanging around or just going home? :)

• 27 Aug 2013 Luisa said

Luisa

Hi Georgia! I’m doing Island Hopping 11th until the 22nd of September!! And i’m going solo too! After the Contiki tour i’m going to London, but i only have 5 days, then i have to go home! You can join me if you want!
    Oh, I’m from Brazil!! =)

• 27 Aug 2013 georgia_pb said

georgia_pb

Oh that’s awesome! Yeah I have family in London so I was thinking of just heading there after the tour or maybe sticking around in greece or even heading over to turkey. Can’t wait to do the tour and meet everyone!

• 27 Aug 2013 Toddymoods said

Toddymoods

Hey Georgia! I’m heading on the Island Hopping Contiki, solo also, and have just under two weeks to kill afterwards before heading back to London to fly home.

Definitely doing a couple of weeks travelling just not sure where yet. I was thinking Italy/Croatia/Spain but will probably end up winging most of it! Anyway, thought I’d throw it out there. Looking forward to kick the tour off and meet everyone!

• 27 Aug 2013 georgia_pb said

georgia_pb

Ha that sounds just like me too.. Croatia and turkey im pretty keen on. Although I would be happy to check out any of those places. Im sure there are probably a few people on our tour that will be interested in doing the same. We will see when we all meet up :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion