Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern December 11th 2014

10 Aug 2013 Aussiegirl96 asked

Default_avatar

Hi I'm thinking of doing the Grand Southern leaving the 11 th of December 2014, I know it's a long way away but I was wondering if there was anyone else planning on going in particular anyone under the age of 21.I'll be 18 and I don't want to be the only one who can't be going out and drinking as I'm thinking of going solo!

• 18 Sep 2013 AlexG said

AlexG

hey
    I’ve just booked onto this trip but leaving 18th Dec ‘14. You can have fun that doesn’t include drinking :) I’ve done a solo contiki to NZ and was the best as you only thought about what you wanted to do and not worry about the friend/BF/fam that you went with didn’t want to do the same things as you. You meet so many new people and make so many new friends :)

• 18 Sep 2013 AlexG said

AlexG

Hey
    I’ve just booked onto this trip today but I’m on the one that leaves 18th Dec 2014. You can have fun and do things that doesn’t include drinking :).

• 18 Sep 2013 AlexG said

AlexG

Hey
    I’ve just booked onto this trip today but I’m on the one that leaves 18th Dec 2014. You can have fun and do things that doesn’t include drinking :).

• 19 Sep 2013 AlexG said

AlexG

oops! didnt realise the comment got post so many times lol my computer was playing up lol

• 7 Nov 2014 Angela said

Default_avatar

I’m underage as well and am looking at booking the tour that leaves on the 19th Dec 2014 as well and was also concerned about not being able to drink

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion