Community_discussions_small  

Question

What is included in Europe tours???

10 Feb 2010 KerrieBear asked

Default_avatar
Hi Everyone!

I'm going on the European Highlights 14 day concept tour in June. I'm just a bit confused about what is included. It says trips to the Louvre, Eiffel tower, etc are included but does this mean they just take you there or are ticket prices included in the cost? Do we need to put aside money for buying tickets into each site?

Thanks,
Kerrie.
  • 10 Feb 2010 Danielle said

Default_avatar

Hey Kerrie,
    When it says “included highlights” like the Louvre and Eiffel Tower…you just see the actual site. It does NOT include entry or anything. on my tour, we drove past the sites and stopped for about 10 minutes at the Eiffel Tower to get some photos. In your free time, you can go to where you want and have to pay the entry fees yourself.

Hope this helped??

Danielle European Encounter 2008

• 11 Feb 2010 KerrieBear said

Default_avatar

Thanks! Definitely helps me plan my budget and what to do in each city.

Default_avatar

Oh and one more question.

When we go to different places do we have to wait in the public queue? How long was the wait to get into the big sights, like the louvre?

• 11 Feb 2010 Danielle said

Default_avatar

Hey… When we went to the Louvre, we had to line up in the public queue. We had to wait for about 30-45 minutes. But you will be suprised how fast the lines move!
    When we went to the Vatican, the line was HUGE!! But we all went as a group with the tour manager and got there early, so we were at the front of the line.

Like I said before, the lines will look massive but they really get them moving, so I wasnt standing around for hours on end waiting to get into places.

Default_avatar

Awesome! Thanks for the info~

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion