Community_discussions_small  

Question

Winter wanderer 7th of march 2014

11 Aug 2013 Farrah asked

Default_avatar

Hey I'm on this tour next year with my bf I'm so excited, first time over to Europe:)
Just wondering who else is doing this tour as well?

• 25 Aug 2013 jen-g said

jen-g

Hey! I’m heading on the same tour with my bf too.. Are you in Australia?.

• 28 Aug 2013 Farrah said

Default_avatar

Hey jen yeah I’m in Melbourne! We’re about’s in Australia are u and ur bf?

• 30 Aug 2013 jen-g said

jen-g

We’re up in Townsville. Are you doing anything else in Europe??

• 31 Aug 2013 Farrah said

Default_avatar

That’s awesome nice and warm up there!!!
    We are getting to London a day early in the morning and just exploring London for the day, then tour finishes in Amsterdam , then we spending some time in Amsterdam , can’t wait it’s going to be so good!
    What are you guys doing?

• 31 Aug 2013 jen-g said

jen-g

We’ve got a week before Contiki in London then we’re travelling through Scotland and Ireland for two weeks afterwards. I hope the next 6 months go quickly!!

• 1 Sep 2013 Farrah said

Default_avatar

Wow that sounds awesome , yeah I know hey I’m sure it will fly this year has gone so fast!
    is it your first time over to Europe ? Can I add you on Facebook if you have it, is that okay?

• 5 Sep 2013 jen-g said

jen-g

Never been to Europe so I’m pretty excited!! Yeah, of course – just search for Jen Grigor :-)

• 6 Sep 2013 Farrah said

Default_avatar

Hey I’ve added you as a friend:) yeah six months to the tour:) what are u looking forward to the most about contiki? so what do you do for work?

• 6 Sep 2013 jen-g said

jen-g

I’m probably most excited about the countries we get to visit – don’t know how I’ll go with the drinking every night though :-P I work for ANZ – what about yourself??

• 6 Sep 2013 Farrah said

Default_avatar

Yeah I’m looking forward to all the countries:) yeah I hear you I’m not sure if ill be be drinking every night:) the days will be long and I’m sure we will be up early always on the road:)
    I work at a pub I’m a manager:)

• 8 Sep 2013 jen-g said

jen-g

Hopefully the days won’t be too long – I don’t function without sleep :-( – ah awesome!! It’s probably going to be here before I know it!

• 15 Oct 2013 jadehall93 said

jadehall93

hey! Im doing this tour too :)

• 15 Oct 2013 Farrah said

Default_avatar

Hey jade I can’t wait can’t it’s going to be awesome! U going with friends, boyfriend? First time over? Not long to go now:)

• 16 Oct 2013 jadehall93 said

jadehall93

same! haha been waiting since Feb!!! how long have you been waiting?! Im going with a friend :) do you have facebook?

• 16 Oct 2013 Farrah said

Default_avatar

Wow that’s a while me and my boyfriend have been waiting since July! Yeah I have Facebook, ill add u

• 24 Oct 2013 Cam said

Default_avatar

Hey there, my girlfriend and I just booked this tour, we are from Perth and have both been to Europe previously, looking forward to it :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion