Community_discussions_small  

Comment

List of what can be carried on board your flight

11 Jul 2007 MJ said

Default_avatar
This website has a current listing of what can and can't be taken on planes concerning checked baggage vs carry on..

http://www.tsa.gov/311/index.shtm
  • 12 Jul 2007 dinnerlove said

dinnerlove

on that site it says to put your 3oz bottles of liquids in 1 quart-sized, clear, plastic, zip-top bag. does anyone know if it matters if i just use a regular sandwich-sized zip lock bag, or does it have to be a whole quart? the only liquid i’m taking on board is antibacterial hand sanitizer.

thanks!

laura

• 12 Jul 2007 dinnerlove said

dinnerlove

nevermind, i found ONE SPOT that says “quart sized or less.” makes sense anyway.

• 12 Jul 2007 Curtis71 said

Default_avatar

That list is specifically US regulations. If the US is not your origin or destionation, the regulations will be different.

• 12 Jul 2007 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi,
    I’m from Canada but I actually ran into trouble coming home from France this year. I forgot to put some of my liquids in a clear bag with my meds and they took everything that they could. Everyone else in my group got to put their stuff in bags at the check pnt but not me. Also check amounts of liqids for different countries. The guy was saying someing in French about my bottles being too big but they were all under 100 mL (limit for Canada). Be carefull with pastes too. Someone almost had their lip balm taken.

One question though, why would they almost take my travel mug? Any suggestions.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion