Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing Europe + Greece Summer 2014?

11 Aug 2013 emcdonagh asked

emcdonagh

Hey!
I've been looking into doing Europe + Greek Isles Summer 2014 but will have no friends keen to go.
London to Athens + Greek Island Hopper
http://www.contiki.com/destinations/europe/tours/582-london-to-athens-plus-greek-island-adventurer-ltai
Leaving June/July hopefully, I'd much prefer to go with someone rather than alone!

• 12 Aug 2013 kasskass said

kasskass

I’m thinking of doing the Ultimate European plus Greek Island in 2014. Around the same time, hopefully june/july.
    http://www.contiki.com/destinations/europe/tours/161-ultimate-european-plus-greek-islands

• 15 Sep 2013 megancbrown said

megancbrown

Hey I’m looking at doing this tour too! Hopefully leaving around mid june to finish in time for Tomorrowland.

• 18 Sep 2013 MissPrice said

MissPrice

Hey,

I’m looking at doing the Ultimate European + Greek Island in 2014 too. Im considering late june or early july and will be flying solo.

:)

• 22 Sep 2013 Mich_v said

Mich_v

Hi

I’m look it at doing the European discovery in June and do the 6 night Greek island cruise right after it.
    I’m a solo traveller as well- first time traveling by myself

• 30 Sep 2013 allyg07 said

allyg07

I am doing the London to Athens plus Greek Island Adventurer 24 june 2014 :)

• 6 Oct 2013 Emile said

Emile

I`ll be doing the Ultimate european and green islands one , either end of june start of July .. doing solo but apparently its not that scary :)

• 8 Oct 2013 KateG said

KateG

hi
    Im looking at doing that tour London to Athens in June starting the 15th but there is no definite departure but so desperate to do this one so it matches up with my other tour. are you still looking at doing this one?
    :)

• 8 Oct 2013 DaniLee said

DaniLee

im doing either ultimate european + greek islands leaving on the 29th of june or european adventurer 27th june. cant decide lol. im going solo :) so excited :D

• 15 Oct 2013 amylouise93 said

amylouise93

Is anyone looking at doing the London to Athens departure in May?

• 20 Nov 2013 Jess said

Jess

Hi I’m doing London to Athens puls Greek Island adventure booked for June the 1st 2014 :)

• 20 Nov 2013 Brittny said

Brittny

Hi :) I’m in the same boat! None of my friends are able to go so I’m thinking i will brave it and go by myself. Looking at doing London to Athens + 8 Day Greek Islands starting the 10th June :) would love to hear what you decide to do as it would be nice to know other people on that tour!

• 21 Nov 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Hi I am 25, and am doing the European Explorer (33 days) leaving Sept 7th 2014!

• 26 Nov 2013 emcdonagh said

emcdonagh

Looking at the 1st June or 10th of June departure at the moment, depending on what flights are cheaper!

• 9 Dec 2013 applecheeksv said

applecheeksv

Im going on the Spanish spree on 4th Aug and Topdeck Greek hopper on 19 July!

• 11 Dec 2013 Brittny said

Brittny

I booked London to Athens + Greek Islands departing 10th June.. would love to hear if you end up picking this departure date :)

• 16 Feb 2014 Blake said

Blake

Hi. I just booked Spotlight on Greece plus 11 Day Greek Island Hopping
    26 May 2014 – 09 Jun 2014. Is anyone also on this tour? Soo excited :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.