Community_discussions_small  

Question

The BIG Walkabout Oct 27th, 2013?

12 Aug 2013 ms_nikkybrown asked

ms_nikkybrown

Would love to hear from anybody planning on doing The Big Walkabout starting Oct 27th??
It looks AMAZING. I'm planning on doing it solo and would love to meet some people before it begins!
:)

• 12 Aug 2013 Abbey said

Abbey

Hi Nikky, I’m doing the 5 day Alice Springs/Uluru section of the tour with my friend Melissa. We are coming up from Tasmania. Very excited!

• 12 Aug 2013 ms_nikkybrown said

ms_nikkybrown

Oh wow!! How exciting! I’m really really looking forward to the central Australia part!! it looks amazing!!!!

• 28 Sep 2013 naziaj said

naziaj

Hey, I’ll be doing this tour. Starting in Sydney, Super excited and doing it solo as well.

• 3 Oct 2013 Grant McGregor said

Grant McGregor

I’m doing this tour too. Can’t wait !

• 4 Oct 2013 Abbey said

Abbey

There is a Facebook page for this trip if you want to join up… https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/544256622290133/

• 24 Oct 2013 Hannah said

Hannah

Hey!! I’m doing this tour too!! Just want it to start now :) anyone in Sydney before the tour starts? We’re all meeting Saturday night for briefing or something!

• 12 Mar 2014 Therefecance said

Default_avatar

Government income tax was introduced with the Income Take action associated tax with 1861 that can help finance the particular Municipal tax Struggle, in addition to hereafter repealed, re-adopted, in addition to kept unconstitutional tax (http://www.day2014.info/p/tax-day-2014.html). Their early income taxes were based on checks, not voluntary taxation statements. Duty transaction dates different through take action.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion