Community_discussions_small  

Comment

*** JUNE 29 - JULY 23 2010 tour ***

2 Nov 2009 Haylee_Aus said

Haylee_Aus
Anyone else going on the June 29th tour...would love to hear from you all!

Haylee
  • 10 Nov 2009 Kristin said

Default_avatar

Hey Haylee! My brother (Jason) and I are also doing this tour!! Im sooo excited! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Too bad it isn’t sooner!

Kristin

• 10 Nov 2009 Haylee_Aus said

Haylee_Aus

Hey Kristin,

Awesome!!! I wish it was sooner, im super excited, but i need just a little bit longer to save lol, especially because i’m thinking of staying in London a bit before and heard its quite expensive and i wanna do a tonne of stuff there. But i’m hoping 8 months goes by really fast.

I’m going on the tour with my friend Daniella, we’re both uni students from Sydney and we’ll be 20 when the tour starts.

How about you and your brother? From Australia?

• 11 Nov 2009 Kristin said

Default_avatar

I know i need longer to save too, we are going to be in London a day before the tour and a couple days that the end. I think we are then going to scotland for a few days, hear it is beautiful there!! Yes i have heard it is very expensive as well, especially due to the exchange rate!!

We are both uni students as well but he is currently taking a year off to work and go skiing. Jason will be 21 and i will still be 19. We are from Newfoundland, Canada.

• 11 Nov 2009 ashy said

Default_avatar

hey haylee and kristen Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

there is a group of 11 of us doing this tour with you guys! we are from perth, western australia. most of us will be 20 by the time the tour starts. we are all so excited to get over there!

look forward to meeting you!

ash/ashy/ashleigh, whatever floats your boat.

• 12 Nov 2009 Lisa4 said

Lisa4

hey guys,
    There will be 3 of us joining you, we are from Adelaide, South Australia.

• 12 Jan 2010 Emily_Canada said

Emily_Canada

Hey Everyone, I Just booked my trip!! This is my first trip traveling alone!!Can’t wait to see everyone!!
    -Emily, Edmonton,Alberta Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 Jan 2010 Haylee_Aus said

Haylee_Aus

Hi Emily,

Yay! One more added to the trip, should be heaps fun!

(If anyone wants to add/chat on facebook i’m under Haylee Tumanik.) 5-ish months to go!

• 10 Feb 2010 Rachel_Anne said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone,

My name is Rachel and I’ll be on this trip. It’s my first time traveling alone to Emily. I’m so excited and can’t wait.

• 16 Feb 2010 Dani - Aus said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone. My name is Daniella and I am Haylee’s good friend. I to am from Sydney Australia and am very excited about the trip and also about meeting all of you.

• 17 Feb 2010 Emily_Canada said

Emily_Canada

Hi rachel, that’s great someone else traveling alone!! If you don’t mind me asking where are you from??
    The trip is so close but so far away!!

• 24 Feb 2010 LauraM12345 said

LauraM12345

Hey everyone! I am also on this trip! I head up on the 27th of june from toronto at night, and get there on the 28th! If anyone wants to chat about our upcoming trip, you can message me on msn: lauramiddleton@live.ca or my email lauramiddlet@gmail.com.

I’m travelling alone as well, so nervous, but very excited!!!

• 28 Feb 2010 Emily_Canada said

Emily_Canada

That’s great Laura!! Another Canadian,sorry all my soon to be Aussie friends!!I’m flying out on the june.29 getting in on the 30th in the early morning.* from Edmonton.AB

• 7 Mar 2010 Rachel_Anne said

Default_avatar

Hi Emily,

I’m from the states, Rhode Island. I’m flying out on the 26 from Boston.

• 15 Mar 2010 Haylee_Aus said

Haylee_Aus

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone if planning anything for before or after the trip…i’m probably going to Scotland for a 5 day tour beforehand (16th-20th June) and Ireland afterward for a 6 day tour (26th-31st July)then head home.

I’ll be in London (hopefully with my friend Daniella) in the week of 21st-27th June for some sightseeing/day tours etc.

• 15 Mar 2010 Kristin said

Default_avatar

Hey Haylee!

Im actually doing a 3 day tour of Scotland after the trip! (July 26-28) Who are you doing your tour through? We get to London on the 27th of June!

Im so excited!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> 102 days! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Mar 2010 Haylee_Aus said

Haylee_Aus

I’m doing the 5 day Orkney Raider with Haggis Adventures, it was the only one that fit with my plans but it still looks like an awesome tour! Too bad we weren’t both doing the same one!

Looks like we’ll probably still be able to hang out a day or two before and after the tour.
    Daniella and i will be staying at the Royal National the night before we depart London for the tour.

(ps. i’m counting down the weeks….15ish to go! it sounds shorter lol)

• 21 Mar 2010 Murray said

Murray

Hey guys
    I’m with the groups that was travelling with Ashy, just let you know there are only 8 of us now.

is anyone going to Berlin before, or Ireland after?
    -Murray

• 21 Mar 2010 fernando said

fernando

Hello guys,

I just book this trip! It will be very nice I can’t wait, counting down too!!! I’m leaving from Brazil and doing it solo. I get to London on June 24.
    Add my msn: fernando_1313@msn.com

See you,
    Fernando

• 25 Mar 2010 Emily_Canada said

Emily_Canada

Hey Guys just a quick note I created a facebook group.
    Contiki European Escapade**June29-July25**
    Hope you join,just another way to meet/get know eachother!
    95 Days Give or Take Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 26 Mar 2010 LauraM12345 said

LauraM12345

hey emily… this is actually the trip that ends on the 23rd… starts in london on the 29th. I think its only the canadians who start on june 27th cuz thats when we leave canada, but I think the actual group you want is the one for june 31st… cuz it ends on the 25th of july. SUPER confusing, but apparently everyone has a different start ddate depending on where they are coming from! it took me two months to figure it out lol

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion