Community_discussions_small  

Comment

*** JUNE 29 - JULY 23 2010 tour ***

2 Nov 2009 Haylee_Aus said

Haylee_Aus
Anyone else going on the June 29th tour...would love to hear from you all!

Haylee
  • 27 Mar 2010 Emily_Canada said

Emily_Canada

Yeah I totally agree with the date confusion,I just went with what the trip dates were from the site says.
    **I just went to the Austraila Contiki site and thats were the June.29-July.23 comes from and the Canada website say June29-July25.
    I’m so confused on the dates. Confused<!--graemlin::confused:-->

• 27 Mar 2010 LauraM12345 said

LauraM12345

yeah it took me forever to figure out. on the australian one it says its 25 days, because their day 1 starts in london, on route to paris. so the 29th of june one for australia is the same as the 27th of june one for canada… so basically our day 3 is their day 1… so I guess you’re on the july 1st one? I guess? lol!

• 28 Mar 2010 Explorer1175139 said

Default_avatar

Hey ppl!
    Me and my best friend Rhi are coming from Melbourne, OZ and r soooo excited! we weren’t too keen on the NE corner leg of the trip but decided we’re just going to drink our body weight in beer. :-)
    We’re meeting the tour in Paris so can’t wait to see everyone there!
    Cheers,
    Morgan

• 1 Apr 2010 EunAe said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

My name is EunAe from South Korea.
    I’ll be joining this tour and this is the first time I’m travelling alone.
    Hope to see you guys really soon !

• 11 Apr 2010 Explorer1155203 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Emily_Canada:
    Hey Guys just a quick note I created a facebook group.
    Contiki European Escapade**June29-July25**
    Hope you join,just another way to meet/get know eachother!
    95 Days Give or Take

Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Hey guys, I’m Catherine 20 y.o uni student travelling solo from Perth, Australia. So excited to go! Would love to communicate via facebook but I can’t seem to find the group you created, Emily_Canada, could you link the site? Thanks and see you all soon! x

• 15 Apr 2010 LauraM12345 said

LauraM12345

hey catherine, theres actually a group for everyone on euro escapade on f/b. the link is somewhere on here, just can’t find it. cheers

• 16 Apr 2010 andie said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    My name’s Andrea – aka, Andie and I’m doing this tour alone so I’m nervous but really excited Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    I’m from Sydney and 19.
    I’m arriving in London 2 days before and staying at the Royal National in a twin room.. is anyone else doing the same thing??

• 17 Apr 2010 Haylee_Aus said

Haylee_Aus

Hey Andie,

Someone from Sydney!! My friend Dani and i (both 20) are from Sydney as well…and yes we’re doing the same thing, we’ve booked 2 nights (27th & 28th June) at the Royal National…Dani’s meeting me in the early morning of 27th in London (cause i’ll have already been there a week)…so if you wanted you could definitely hang out with us in London on those two days.

• 17 Apr 2010 andie said

Default_avatar

Oh sweet, at least I wont feel so alone then :P
    thanks!
    Are you spending the week in London or traveling around England? So jealous! But I couldn’t leave any earlier with uni exams Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->
    Are you at uni?

• 18 Apr 2010 Haylee_Aus said

Haylee_Aus

Hey,

Yep i’m actually spending a week in Scotland then a week in London…so excited! Yeah i’m at uni but lucky for me this year i don’t have any exams so that’s why i get to spend more time in Europe…you’re in the same boat as my friend Dani, she’s coming just before the tour starts because she has exams. I’m at Sydney Uni, where abouts are you studying??

• 19 Apr 2010 andie said

Default_avatar

Oh wow that sounds amazing!
    I’m at Sydney too, small world hahaha. Im doing arts – trying to figure out what I want to do in life, but all I can think about is going away! Hahaha its too big of a distraction :P
    What degree are you doing?

• 19 Apr 2010 Haylee_Aus said

Haylee_Aus

Very small world! haha yeah i know what you mean…since day 1 of semester i’ve been thinking about Europe. I’m doing Social Work (3rd year)…but i know how you feel, Sydney structures Social Work as 2 years Arts, 2 years Social work…Arts was interesting but i’m sorta glad i’ve moved onto my Scwk units.

• 20 Apr 2010 thomasbarto said

thomasbarto

Hey guys i’m doing the tour with my mate, both sydney boys and 19. Names Tom and Johnnn Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

we’ll be in london from the 26th and have a couple of days chilling out i spose, and after as well!

email: mu.barto90@gmail.com
    Facebook: Tom Barton

can’t waittt!

• 22 Apr 2010 andie said

Default_avatar

At least you still like it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Did you and your friend want to meet up for coffee on campus sometime?

• 22 Apr 2010 Haylee_Aus said

Haylee_Aus

Yeah i’m definitely up for that.

My friend Daniella doesn’t actually go to Sydney, she’s doing Nursing at UWS…but i’m free at Uni on Mond, Wed and Thurs…the hard bit is finding a time we’re both free. Mond i have a break between 12-2pm (or after 4pm)…Wed im free between 12pm-2pm again (or after 4pm), and Thurs i’m free after 12pm.

Let me know which is the best time for you.

• 4 May 2010 Tom2010 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys

My names Tom. I’m from Perth WA and travelling with ashy and co. Theres 8 of us(4♂ 4♀) in total all aged 20. Looking forward to the trip and only just today found out about this forum.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.p…?id=516427835&ref=ts

Hope to see you all soon.

• 22 May 2010 LauraM12345 said

LauraM12345

hey guys, heres the link to the fb page for our trip! http://www.facebook.com/#!/gro…2304157798965&ref=ts

cheers Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 May 2010 Troy1988 said

Default_avatar

count down is on! little over 4 wks to go!

my names troy – im coming from sydney and will be at the royal national from the 26th – perfect way to spend graduation!

cant wait to see u there

• 30 May 2010 Explorer1185258 said

Default_avatar

I’m guessing this is the Jume 27-Jul 23 trip?

Dates seem to match up heh. My name is Andrew, from San Diego California. I’ll be in London a day early hope to see everyone there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Jun 2010 Anna_w said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, I have just booked the tour too. My name is Anna and I am a 24yr old Australian from Newcastle travelling alone for the first time as well. Should be a fun trip, not long now.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion