Community_discussions_small  

Question

August 2014 Best of USA

12 Aug 2013 Lizi :) asked

Lizi :)

Hey anyone else planning on the Best of USA August 2014 trip (starting los angeles)

I booked already and was told its already half full - theres still over a year to go! :o

Hope to hear from you soon :) x

• 25 Nov 2013 Grant Bowditch said

Grant Bowditch

Hi Lizi

I am thinking of doing this tour in August 2014 as well. Which date have you booked for? It is saying there is a tour leaving on the 11th and another on the 25th?

Hope to hear back from you soon.
    Grant

• 25 Nov 2013 Lizi :) said

Hey grant, I’ve booked to leave for this tour on the 11th (starting la) pretty keen. Never travelled alone but im sure it will be awesome! What dates were you looking at? Where are you from?

Grant Bowditch

Yea that’s the tour I’m looking at booking. I’m going to book sometime this week. I have travelled alone once before to Europe a few months ago and had an awesome time. I’m from Newcastle NSW. Whereabouts are you from?

Grant :)

• 25 Nov 2013 Lizi :) said

Oh awesome! I did European highlights with contiki in july last year,but was with a friend so much more nervous now! Are you coming by yourself again? Newy is so close to me – I’m from wollongong! Hopefully we find some more people going so we can get a facebook group going

Grant Bowditch

I did the London to Athens tour while I was in Europe. Yea i will be travelling by myself again. Yea wollongong isnt to far from Newcastle. We had a Facebook page for our last tour and it was really good getting to talk to people before you even left home. It made it a lot easier for everyone.

• 26 Dec 2013 Lizi :) said

Hey Grant how did you go did you book this tour or still unsure? :)

• 26 Dec 2013 Grant Bowditch said

Grant Bowditch

Hey Lizi. I am all booked on the tour :-) counting down the days already lol. R u spending extra time over there either before or after the tour?

• 27 Dec 2013 Lizi :) said

Awesome! We will have to recruit some more peeps and set up a fb page for it :) im spending an extra 4 nights in NY then going to miami florida and cancun before back to la and home. How about you?

• 27 Dec 2013 Grant Bowditch said

Grant Bowditch

Im sure there r other people that have already booked so it wood be good if we could find them to get a Facebook page started. Im going to be having 2 nights before the tour in LA and then an extra 4 nights in NY after and then straight back home.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion