Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone done a European Experience recently...?

14 Feb 2010 Explorer1169293 asked

Default_avatar
Booked to do this Contiki on August 2nd. Anyone been on it recently, can't find anything about it from last coupla years..??
  • 18 Feb 2010 YazyB said

Default_avatar

Hi I’m also booked to do the same tour!!

Feel free to email or FB me
    yazy_b@yahoo.com.au

Getting excited already!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Feb 2010 crystalp333 said

crystalp333

Hello World Travelers!

For my first time to Europe I’m considering the European Experience. I’d be doing the one that starts May 31st, then staying longer and meeting friends in Amsterdam. Will anyone else on that tour be staying longer in Amsterdam (June 21st-23rd)? We could share a room in the same hotel that is used for the tour. Let me know if you are interested! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

You can FB me: dynamite333-at-hotmail.com

Cheers!

• 2 Mar 2010 *Alicia* said

Default_avatar

I did the European Experience in June/July last year was it was absolutly amazing.
    if you have any questions, feel free to ask

• 4 May 2010 YazyB said

Default_avatar

Not long to go now!!! Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 4 May 2010 Keray said

Keray

i think i am doing this trip

• 18 May 2010 kizzer said

Default_avatar

im doing this tour 23rd June 2010. Be good to see if anyone else is doing the same one as me. im going solo for the first time lol

• 3 Jun 2010 Explorer1176159 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am really interested in doing this trip in late july/ August… I’ve just come back from a short trip (corfu explorer) which was so much fun! – I litterally just got back and want to book another trip asap!!
    The only thing was that there was no one else from Contiki staying at the hotel, we only met up with large contiki tours (who were on longer trips) on events like boat trips etc… So i’m a little confused as I really want to be with the group as a tour not an independent trip.
    Is this trip where you stay with the group, go on the coaches etc???? If so I thnk I’m in!!
    Lisa, London

• 2 Aug 2010 Hannah1487 said

Default_avatar

Hi! My friend and I are doing the European Experience leaving september 15, 2010. Anyone else going/ anyone else have advice!
    Thanks

• 20 Aug 2010 Sam613 said

Default_avatar

Hey. I’m also doing the european Experience Sept.15, 2010. I’m going solo so it would be nice to meet a couple people before we get started!

• 8 May 2011 Rhiiii66 said

Rhiiii66

I just did the European Experience.
    It was honestly the best experience that I have done. We had a great group of people and had a great time.
    Make sure that you take multi-vitamins. You are bound to come back sick (late nights drinking and then early morning touring/traveling) – but it is all part of the experience.

When you have your meeting in the basement the night before you leave, get everyone to go to the London pub for a few get-to-know-you drinks. Start the bonding (aka drinking) early!
    If you are hitting up the July 6th tour, you are going to be on there with a mate of mine, giving him the same advice.
    Have an awesome time!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion