Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern New York Grand Northern Aug14

12 Aug 2013 bek asked

bek

Hi Everybody.I'm Trying to find people that are going on these tours starting the 14th Aug in L.A on the Grand Southern then the 4day Uncover New York and back on the bus for the Grand Northern about 8th Sept 14. Look forward to chatting Thanks

• 23 Sep 2013 AJ said

AJ

Hi Bek,

Im AJ from Dunedin NZ.
    Im doing the Grand Southern tour, same time. Im travelling with my two flatmates.
    Cant wait for August to roll round! Seems like its ages away!!
    We plan on having a few days around NY, boston then over to San Fran then back to reality.

• 27 Oct 2013 Tim said

Tim

Hey Bek, I just got back from America, mainly California and New York, looking at going back to do the Grand Southern sometime around August next year so I might end up on this tour! Looks like you have an awesome trip planned!

• 28 Oct 2013 bek said

bek

Hi all. Im very much looking forward to the trip. I just want it to come now. I am wanting to also spend a few days in LA but I cant make my mind up if I should do a trip to san Diego and san fan or jusy spend the time in LA. Just also need to find someone that will be hanging out in LA too. Well I look forward to meeting you all on the trip. Good luck saving and Ill see you next year :-)

• 30 Oct 2013 AJ said

AJ

Hey Bek. We will be in LA for 4 days before the tour starts. And i think there will be a few others that decide to do this as well. You are more than welcome to hang out with us before the tour starts. :)

• 31 Oct 2013 Buffman said

Buffman

Hey bek, im doing the grand southern on the 14th, then new york straight after on the 8th then back on the grand northern, then Im spending two days in san fran, 2 days in seattle then L.A for a week from the 12th oct-18th then off to hawaii on the way home.

• 19 Nov 2013 John said

John

hey bek i john from Auckland i going the same time cant wait i be in LA for 4 days before the tour starts
    my first time traveling how abut you

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.