Community_discussions_small  

Comment

EURO CONTRASTS - 18TH AUG 2007

13 Jan 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar
Hi All Smiler,

I am a 25 year old female from Sydney in Australia. I have booked the contrast tour for the 18 August 2007, and will be travelling solo. Just wondering who else will be doing the same tour? Perhaps we can all meet up before hand.

After the tour finishes i am also considering staying in London for an additional week just to travel around before heading back home to Sydney.

Fellow travellers i would loovvee to hear from you... Big Grin Big Grin

It should be fun Wink

cheers Big Grin

Alice
  • 23 Feb 2007 miggz said

Default_avatar
    http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?…ur=&min=&sec=&p0=152

hey guys the link above is a countdown timer to 18th aug hope u guys like it. umm yeh hopeing there area few more people that post up on here would like to get to know everyone. is it just me or is time going really slowwwwwwww till our tour starts?? cant wait!!! but ne ways juts wanted to say hi n update u all on the time we have left take care n spk to u guys later

ciao ciao

adrian
  • 24 Feb 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,

Less than 6 months to go!! soooo excited… I think about the trip heaps especially when i am at work. Hopefully more ppl will post in the next couple of months… talk to everyone soon. Its good that we are talking via emails.

cya all

Alice

• 1 Mar 2007 Drew82 said

Default_avatar

Hey every 1

My name is drew im 25 from sydney, just booked my tour for the 18th of aug and get to london on 17th.Cant wait to go, would be good to catch up before the tour gets goin

cheers

• 1 Mar 2007 Kathryn83 said

Default_avatar

Hi Drew,

Welcome. Good to hear we have another Aussie Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Feel free to email at any time and have a chat. kittykat_1983@hotmail.com

Kathryn

• 1 Mar 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar

Hullo Drew and everyone!

Great to hear that you are coming on this tour!! now this means there are 2 from Melb., 2 from NT and you and I from Sydney. I also arrive in London on the 17th Aug. maybe we are on the same flight??

Feel free to send us an email at

shortyally@hotmail.com

Cheers

Chat soon all!

• 2 Mar 2007 miggz said

Default_avatar

helloooooo alll and welcome drew to the tour welll just got back from the travel agent paid of my flights n now juts gootta payt off my tour which ill do next month

well my email addy is miggz_85@hotmail.com if ne ones wants to caontact feel free

ciao ciao for now peeps

• 10 Mar 2007 Drew82 said

Default_avatar

hey guys if u wanna send me an email it is holdenjunky@hotmail.com.

cant wait to go im so pumped

cya

• 30 Mar 2007 Mia23 said

Default_avatar

hey hey how goes it every 1 ????
    Welcome Drew
    Sorri its taken ages to reply, but hav good news ive just paid for my flight now just gotta pay every thing else.woo hoo Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> im half way there.
    just hangin to get there,speak to you guys soon (well sooner lol) ciao for now.

if ne 1 wants to email me its maria.cif@bigpond.com.au

• 31 Mar 2007 miggz said

Default_avatar

heyyy hows it going peeps??

welll this is killing me where doesnt seem like august is ever gonna come!!!!!! couple of you guys ight be intrested in how long we got

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?…ur=&min=&sec=&p0=152

juts click the link above!!!! well take care all n enjoy !!! spk to u all very soon!!!

• 31 Mar 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Less than 5 months to go all!!! i just cant wait… Really looking forward to meeting everyone.. and anyone thinking of joining us, please do, it will be FANTASTIC!

Hope all is well and chat to you guys/gals very soon!

cheers Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 2 Apr 2007 Chiquilla said

Default_avatar

Hey guys+gals;

My name is Nancy, I’m 21 & from Perth. I will be joining you along with 2 mates of mine…can’t wait, so over work… I need to let loose! We will be in London for a week prior to our tour, not sure as to where we are staying yet…but would be good to catch up 4 drinks before hand.

ciao, hope to hear from you soon.

• 2 Apr 2007 miggz said

Default_avatar

hey all and welcome nancy n ur mates!!!

well bout time we got some new ppl lol!!! well were all planning on catching up for some drinks the night b4 tour cause most of ua are all staying at the same hotel. well if u wanna chat email me at miggz85@hotmail.com n thre others have posted there email addys too if u look back well hope to hear from you soon take care

caio ciao !!!!!!

• 4 Apr 2007 Chiquilla said

Default_avatar

Anita u forgot about spain!

Also we will be staying at royal hotel for 2/7 prior to our tour, so we will see you there!

• 4 Apr 2007 tommygal said

Default_avatar

Heya All! Im nancy’s mate anita, 22 and from perth and soo cant wait to leave and party with you all. Any of you guys travelling after contiki?? we are going to ireland, germany and greek islands n egypt after aswell. well hope to talk to you soon!!!

• 5 Apr 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar

Hi Every1 & a big welcome to Nancy, Anita & Co! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Hope everyone is doing well, and it great to finally have new people join us! Now all we need are some more fellas… so all nice fellas out there, please feel more than welcome to join our group!

Looking forward to meeting everyone in London in August! and feel free to email us.

cheers

Alice Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 9 Apr 2007 Kathryn83 said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,

Great to hear we have some new people, hi Nancy and Anita.

Alice, you read my mind. Bring on the a few more fellas!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed their easter break – well in need! Hope you got lots of eggs too – Ally, I know you would have enjoyed yours as much as I did mine Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Have a great week back at work. Talk to you all soon.

ONLY 4 months to go!!!!

Kathryn Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 10 Apr 2007 Drew82 said

Default_avatar

hey every1 and great to have nancy and anita on bourd i just got my passport so hopefully the next 4 months flyby ,would be nice to have some people on toour from some other countries aswell.to nancy and anita my email is holdenjunky@hotmail.com if yous wanna chat anyway gotta go cya.
    drew

• 19 Apr 2007 Kathryn83 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

I don’t like seeing our tour going further down the list, so thought I would say hi to you all.

Less that 4 months to go now. Starting to get really nervous but also very, very excited. Pretty stressful trying to plan for 12-24 months away from home. In saying that tho, can’t wait to get on the plane and begin my adventure!!!

I hope you are all doing well. Nancy and Anita, I don’t have your email addresses, so when you get a moment drop me a line would be great to have a chat.

Drew, Alice and Adrian – keep them coming. Always good to hear from you.

Well, hope you all have a great weekend. Speak to you soon.

Kathryn Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 22 Apr 2007 miggz said

Default_avatar

ok now this is getting better now more ppl are joing the group!!! lol how is every one?? and welcome to our new recruit Katherine!! welll not much to say today bit tired!well

ciao caio for now ppl spk to u soon!!!!

• 22 Apr 2007 miggz said

Default_avatar

ohh yeh ppl forgot to tell ya couple weeks ago mad a myspace page got a couple of pics but its not finished yet but yeh check it out ne ways its www.myspace.com/miggz85

caiooooooooooooooooo

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.