Community_discussions_small  

Comment

EURO CONTRASTS - 18TH AUG 2007

13 Jan 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar
Hi All Smiler,

I am a 25 year old female from Sydney in Australia. I have booked the contrast tour for the 18 August 2007, and will be travelling solo. Just wondering who else will be doing the same tour? Perhaps we can all meet up before hand.

After the tour finishes i am also considering staying in London for an additional week just to travel around before heading back home to Sydney.

Fellow travellers i would loovvee to hear from you... Big Grin Big Grin

It should be fun Wink

cheers Big Grin

Alice
  • 23 Apr 2007 Kathryn83 said

Default_avatar

Hi Katherine,

Welcome to the tour. Sounds like you’re going to have an amazing few months of travel. I’m so jealous!!!!

You poor thing working 7 days, but your so right, it will all be worth it when your on your trip!!

I’ve just got myself a second job too, only 17 weeks to go and starting to worry that I won’t have enough money.

Anyway, my email is kittykat_1983@hotmail.com. Feel free to email at any time. Oh I couldn’t get onto your myspace for some reason.

Talk soon.

Kathryn Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 May 2007 miggz said

Default_avatar

hey guys

Well its been a lil while since someone has posted up so juts writing to say hi!! n hope everyone is going well n get ready for the trip!!

Well take care everyone n spk to u guys soon

ciao ciao

• 22 May 2007 davidvo said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!!

My names David and I’m from Melbourne and am also on the Aug 18 contrasts. I arrive in london aug 16th and will be staying at the royal national. After the tour ill be staying in the UK on exchange at the university of nottingham for the semester and hopefully doin a bit more travel. Love the countdown miggz!! except that its still too long!! cant wait to meet you all! my emails davidvoconnor@hotmail.com if anyone wants to drop me a line or msn or whatever. i also have facebook but havent been sucked into myspace…yet.

catch

• 22 May 2007 miggz said

Default_avatar

welcome welcome welcome!!!!

good to hear you have joined the mob!! and good too se ur a melbournian!!!lol sounds like ur gonna have a great time after the tour aswell!! look one word of advice if u can help ur self dun get sucked in to myspace lol ull be trapped foreverrrrrrrrrrr!!! lmao well ill hit u n email soon bro!! take care n welcome once agian!!

• 22 May 2007 Kathryn83 said

Default_avatar

Hi David,

Glad you’ve joined us. Bec (my sister) and I arrive in on the 16th as well. So we’ll catch for a drink and maybe some London Touring. Well my email is kittykat_1983@hotmail.com. I’m on facebook so I’ll send you a request. Hope to chat soon. K.

• 22 May 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar

Hi All & welcome Nancy, Anita & David!!!

Great to hear that you guys have decided to join us. Fantastic that we finally have another male!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! and really look forward to meeting everyone!!! Feel free to email me at shortyally@hotmail.com for a chat!!

Less than 3 months now!!! very excited!!

Chat soon all

cheers

Alice Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 22 May 2007 miggz said

Default_avatar

hey hey
    hey alice how u doin?? been a while since u posted thought maybe u fell of the side of the world or something lol cant belive its getting closer hasnt really hit me yet that were going !! i think it will when i get there lol

well take care alln spk to u guys soon!!!

• 24 May 2007 Drew82 said

Default_avatar

hey there

hows every1 goin only 12 weeks to go wooooohoooo.Welcome katherine and david send me an email anytime you can find it if ya look back a few pages anyway take it easy and c yas all soon bye

Drew

• 2 Jun 2007 kate said

Default_avatar

Hi i’m Kate from Adelaide.I’m 18 and i’m travelling with my friend emily. We’re both staying at the royal national.

see you all soon.

Ps does anyone know how many will actually be on the tour? Is it booked out yet?

• 2 Jun 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar

Welcome Kate & Emily and hi to everyone!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Our tour is close to being booked out…less than 7 spots lefts… so it would be GREAT if more males could join us!!

Anyway, less than 3 months to go guys!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> how exciting is that!!! chat soon!

arrivadeci!!!

cheers Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

Alice

• 2 Jun 2007 Drew82 said

Default_avatar

hi every1 and hi kate glad to have you with us . How good is it less then 11 weeks till we r on tour i cant believe it.Anyway how is every1 hopw all is well catch up soon cyas oh yeah i think there is about 45 on the bus but not 100% sure

• 3 Jun 2007 Kathryn83 said

Default_avatar

Hi Kate and Emily,

Welcome to the tour. When do you arrive in London??

What are your plans after tour? Will you be working or just on a holiday?

BRING ON THE MEN. HA HA HA. Just so you two girls know, so far we only have 3 guys and the rest are ladies. So that’s why Alice and I are always making comments about men. It’s not cause we’re boy crazy. We just want diversity.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. 10 weeks to go! Chat to you all again soon.

• 3 Jun 2007 miggz said

Default_avatar

hello hello kate n emily!!

welcome to the tour!! its gonns rock cant wait!!! ohh n yeh i think we do need some more guys!! cause its gonna be a big headace wit all these girls lmao!! j/k i say bring on more girls lol!!! should be right might be some more guys from o/s for ya n still might be some more ppl who havent posted yet. well take care all spk soon

• 17 Jun 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone!! Cool<!--graemlin::cool:--> Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

Its been a while since anyone has posted a message… so i thought i would say HI to all and hope that everyone has been well…

Not long to go now.. just under 8 weeks and cant wait!! Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:-->

It would be GREAT to hear from any new travellers on our tour!!! so dont be shy and send any of us an email!!!

More GUYS and overseas ppl welcome!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

cheers

Ally

• 22 Jun 2007 miggz said

Default_avatar

woooooohooooooooooo
    yehhhhh my trip is offically fully paid for as of 9:30 this morning yehhhhh cainttt wait ppl!!!

this is gonna be a sick trip!! were gonna rock it!!!1

ciao caio all

• 6 Jul 2007 Dani*84 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone,

My names danielle, im from karratha and guess wat…. im on the same tour as u guys woohoo!!!! i so cant wait only like 6 weeks to go…

talk to yas soon..

• 8 Jul 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone and welcome Dani!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Great to hear that another fellow traveller has decided to join us!!

Not long to go now guys!!!

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to our pre tour meeting… Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

cheers

Allybaby123 Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 8 Jul 2007 miggz said

Default_avatar

hey hey everyone

and welcome to our newbe danni!!!

well just a msg to say hi to you all n hope everyone is all organised! n ready to go!!

well ciao caio for now n spk to ya soon!!

• 8 Jul 2007 Kathryn83 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

Great to hear you’re joining us Danni. Are you just doing the tour or are you staying on in the UK afterwards?

I only have 17 working days left, and have just starting to feel excited. It’s going to be fun!

Well can’t wait to meet you all properly at pre meeting. Bec and I will be in London 4 days prior to the tour so hopefully catch up with all of you when you fly in.

Kathryn Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 9 Jul 2007 Drew82 said

Default_avatar

hey every1 how ya all doin?

good to here we have another new face so welcome dani.hope i dont sound dumb but where is karratha?anyway cant wait to meet up with every1 for pre tour drinks. cyas all soon

Drew

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.