Community_discussions_small  

Comment

EURO CONTRASTS - 18TH AUG 2007

13 Jan 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar
Hi All Smiler,

I am a 25 year old female from Sydney in Australia. I have booked the contrast tour for the 18 August 2007, and will be travelling solo. Just wondering who else will be doing the same tour? Perhaps we can all meet up before hand.

After the tour finishes i am also considering staying in London for an additional week just to travel around before heading back home to Sydney.

Fellow travellers i would loovvee to hear from you... Big Grin Big Grin

It should be fun Wink

cheers Big Grin

Alice
  • 9 Jul 2007 Dani*84 said

Default_avatar

Hey Hey,

Thanks everyone wat a warm welcome to the contiki clan haha….
    oh karratha is in the northwest of WA where we nearly always cop the cyclones but just end up having some good cyclone partys instead..

Talk to yas soon

• 10 Jul 2007 Miss_Beth said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone! My name is Beth and I am from Melbourne and Canberra (have been between the two in the last year!). Am sooo excited about going overseas! I am coming over in celebration of turning 21 and it’s my first time and I am travelling alone! eek!

I will also be in London for 5 days before the tour and living/working there indefinitely afterwards so would love to meet up for pre and post drinks! I’m going to be staying at the Generator hostel around the corner from the Contiki basement, so not far away from the Royal National.

If anyone wants to get in touch my email is bdawel@gmail.com. Drop me a line! I also have a hotmail address for msn – b_dawel@hotmail.com

• 10 Jul 2007 tommygal said

Default_avatar

Heya All! Anita here, havnt posted a message in ages but soo cant wait till the big trip and to meet you all. Welcome dani, am a fellow western australian, perth. got mates in karratha. So wats the ages of everyone again? Im 23 aug 14, 3 days before we leave on contiki and my two mates kara is 23 and nancy 22. We arrive in london august 10th so any one wanting to catch up earlier? well email is tommy_girl4eva@hotmail. Anita!

• 11 Jul 2007 martina said

Default_avatar

hi all im 22 female from far far way haha
    cant wait for the tour!!!
    look out europe here we come Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    email me on: martina@lipec@hotmail.com

• 11 Jul 2007 martina said

Default_avatar

hey tommygal who do u know in karratha?

• 11 Jul 2007 miggz said

Default_avatar

hey alll hope ur all doin well just a msg to say hi!! n a big shout out to our new contikians

beth n martina!! welcome welcome!!!

caio ciao all spk soon

• 11 Jul 2007 davidvo said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone!

Well, I’m just sitting at home very bored and can’t wait for our tour!! so just though I’d say hi to everyone and welcome all the new people on board. Also, I finally got sucked in and now have a myspace (i feel so dirty!!). Anyway, it’s myspace.com/dvoconnor if anyone wants to add me (pls do i have no friends!!).

Hope everyones well, and i’ll speak to u all soon.

David

• 13 Jul 2007 Drew82 said

Default_avatar

hi every1

how r ya all? welcome martina good to have you on tour so your from far far away does that mean your the first 1 we have from somewhere other then Oz?.how good is it only 5 weeks away cant wait cyas all soon .

• 17 Jul 2007 Miss_Beth said

Default_avatar

Is everyone getting amazingly excited?? Not long til we go!! Can I get a WOOHOO!?!

• 17 Jul 2007 Dani*84 said

Default_avatar

WOOHOO!!!!!!
    Well i dont know about everyone else but i so am looking forward it!!!! And 5 weeks off work WOOHOO!!!
    !!!

Default_avatar

Time off work and an AWESOME tour! YEAAAAHHHH! Can you tell I’m going crazy just waiting!?

Default_avatar

Yeah i can tell actually…. And i think i think im startin to feel it craziness goin on here too!!!!! HAHA

Default_avatar

At least I won’t be going crazy alone!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> the crazier the better! we are going to have a blast!

Default_avatar

Yeah look at that **** i cant even get my wording right at the moment… Its like im getting studders now im so excited LOL

Default_avatar

We need more people to join our crazy party! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

Default_avatar

Yer they must be working like i should be shhh Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> HEHE I so cant be bothered today.. IM JUST TOO EXCITED!!!?!

• 17 Jul 2007 Kathryn83 said

Default_avatar

Hi girls, you are crazy Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

Seriously I can’t wait to quit this job and run off to Europe in 3.5 weeks and have an absolute ball!

Been seriously saving, haven’t gone out in weeks, months so it’s time to run a muck!

How is everyone?

Default_avatar

I should be working myself.. but I just can’t contain the excitement!

I have been slack… I haven’t stopped my partying ways at all and somehow still managed to save money! Only 2.5 weeks of work left for me!!

WOOHOO! P.S. I’m FANTASTIC! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> I got all my contiki docs yesterday. And have started chatting with my sister about hints n tips. She said we have to make sure we all do all of the optionals.

• 17 Jul 2007 Kathryn83 said

Default_avatar

Hey I was just talking to a friend at work who’s from Scotland and he said to definately spend new years in Edinburgh apparently it’s the biggest party in the WORLD! So might have to find out about that.

Yeah I’m slack too, only 2 weeks of work left. Thank god.

I’m still waiting for my travel agent to send all our docs. I still have to do a bit of shopping too.

Default_avatar

I think I’m pretty prepared now.. still waiting on my British passport but that should arrive this week. Yeah, I’ve heard Edinburgh celebrate New Years for weeks! Lol, will definitely have to check it out.

What do you still need to buy?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion