Community_discussions_small  

Comment

EURO CONTRASTS - 18TH AUG 2007

13 Jan 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar
Hi All Smiler,

I am a 25 year old female from Sydney in Australia. I have booked the contrast tour for the 18 August 2007, and will be travelling solo. Just wondering who else will be doing the same tour? Perhaps we can all meet up before hand.

After the tour finishes i am also considering staying in London for an additional week just to travel around before heading back home to Sydney.

Fellow travellers i would loovvee to hear from you... Big Grin Big Grin

It should be fun Wink

cheers Big Grin

Alice
  • 2 Aug 2007 Miss_Beth said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone! There are a few of us who have organised to meet at the Royal National at 11am on the 17th of August to go to brunch. The more the merrier so if you are keen, just show up!

I also have a UK number now if anyone wants to contact me, I will be in the UK from the 13th of August. The number is 07847 887 019.

Look forward to meeting you all!

• 4 Aug 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar

Hi Beth & Everyone!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

I hope everyone is well… Would love to join you guys for brunch on the 17th August, but just wondering where abouts in the Royal National are you guys thinking of meeting?? otherwise how can we find eachother??

Can’t wait to meet everyone and for the tour to commence!! I hope I won’t be too jetlagged Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:--> at brunch as I will be arriving in London at 5.30am on the 17th August…

Cheers

Ally Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 4 Aug 2007 Miss_Beth said

Default_avatar

Well.. I dont know the Royal National but I am assuming they will have a reception desk… perhaps if we all just meet there?

Or maybe the contiki basement would be better… what does everyone think?

• 5 Aug 2007 Miss_Beth said

Default_avatar

Hi guys! It has been decided, we will meet at the royal national lobby.

I’m sure we will be able to find each other!

See you all soon!

• 6 Aug 2007 louise (aus) said

Default_avatar

hey all my name is louise im from sydney im 22, me and my friend lisa 23 also from sydney will be going on the august 18th tour, hope to hear from anyone

Louise

• 6 Aug 2007 Miss_Beth said

Default_avatar

Hi Louise and Lisa, welcome to the tour!

Not long to go now, look forward to meeting you both.

• 11 Aug 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar

Hi Louise, Lisa & Everyone!!!

Not long to go now.. I hope everyone is prepared and ready.

For Louise and lisa, just wondering when will you girls be arriving in London?? I am flying virgin atlantic this Thursday afternoon and arriving in London Friday morning… any chance you girls are on the same flight??

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Cheers

Ally Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 14 Aug 2007 Elsie said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

My name is Ailsa I’m a 25 year old kiwi and travelling single on the tour! I can’t wait last day of work is Thursday!!

I’m living in London but coming in to stay at the hostel on Fri night to meet you all and have a pre-tour drink or two!

Hope to hear from you

Ailsa Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 14 Aug 2007 Allybaby123 said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone and a big welcome to Ailsa!!!

Finally, we have our first non-Aussie, its great to get some diversity, hopefully there will be more international ppl…

The tour is getting really close now, can’t wait to meet everyone at brunch Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 15 Aug 2007 Miss_Beth said

Default_avatar

Hi Ailsa! Welcome to the tour! It really isn’t long now at all! I am already in London and am loving it! Though the last 2 days have been raining Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> hopefully the weather gets better!

See you all in a few days!

• 15 Aug 2007 Elsie said

Default_avatar

I’m so excited!!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Won’t be able to make brunch unfortunately Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> have some serious last minute packing to do on Fri.

BUT definitely looking forward to meeting you guys later on. I’ve heard there’s a pre-tour meeting on the Friday night, is this right and does anyone know what time it is?

Cheers
    A

• 15 Aug 2007 Miss_Beth said

Default_avatar

It starts at 7pm and is at the Contiki basement.

Look forward to seeing you there!

• 16 Aug 2007 Elsie said

Default_avatar

Thanks for that, I will see you all there, if not before.

Not long now!!

Ailsa

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.