Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Great Britain & Ireland 30 Sept 2011

2 Dec 2010 Koby said

Default_avatar
Hi!
Is anyone doing the Great Britain & Ireland tour departing 30 September 2011?
  • 2 Dec 2010 AussieEmma said

AussieEmma

Hi,

I’ll either be doing this one or the one departing on the 16th September, haven’t quite made up my mind as of yet.

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Dec 2010 Koby said

Default_avatar

Excellent! This one fits in with my work real well :-) Will be my second trip solo!

• 29 Dec 2010 HD1712 said

HD1712

Hi,

Most likely going to book the 16th Sept tour. I’m Heather from Adelaide.
    had1712@gmail.com
    cheers
    heather

• 31 Dec 2010 Koby said

Default_avatar

Hi heather. I’m koby from tasmania. Have u travelled Contiki before?

• 2 Jan 2011 HD1712 said

HD1712

Hi Koby,

That would be yes, have done, NZ, East Coast Oz, Wild Western, NY Explorer, North by Northeast and Grand Southern all in USA.
    So yeah bit of a contiki veteran now and close to the cut off age. I’ll either be doing this tour or putting together my own adventure.

• 2 Jan 2011 Natalie said

Default_avatar

Hi there!! I am also booked on the Great Britain and Ireland tour for September 30 2011… I’m from Sydney Australia and will also be travelling solo

• 2 Jan 2011 Koby said

Default_avatar

Excellent! So good to hear Contiki are good!

Hi Natalie nice to meet u Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Jan 2011 Natalie said

Default_avatar

its good to meet someone else from the tour!! have you travelled with contiki before?? I have to New Zealand..it was the best 2 weeks…so much fun!! what was your name?

• 22 Feb 2011 Crikey87 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, my mate Pete and I are also booked in for this tour. We are o/s for 3 months n this will be the 2nd of 3 contiki tours while we are there. We are 25/m & 24/f from North QLD! We are also doing the European Contrasts (dept 27/08/11) and the Eastern Mediterranean Cruise (dept 20/10/11) with more time in Spain, Dubai and Thailand. Previous contiki travellers got any pointers for us as this is Pete’s first time o/s and I have only been on a trip to Fiji which I am guessing will be absolutly NOTHING like this trip!!!! Thanks :)

• 25 Mar 2011 Meelya said

Meelya

Hi all! I’m 21 from qld Australia, and will be on this tour too- my first time overseas but am doing this tour after I finish European discovery tour the week before. Nice to know I wont be the only one doing it solo!

• 3 Apr 2011 Natalie said

Default_avatar

we should start a Facebook page so people can get to know each other before the tour begins

• 5 Apr 2011 Crikey87 said

Default_avatar

A group has been created on Facebook… Search: Contiki Great Britain & Ireland 30 Sept 11
    =)

• 8 Apr 2011 Amy G said

Amy G

Hi all! I’m Amy and my friend Stacey and I are booked on this tour and are o/s for 2 months. And are both booked on the European Adventurer 20th Aug prior to this tour.

• 11 Apr 2011 Natalie said

Default_avatar

Hi Amy…I will be travelling on the European Adventurer tour with you as well…will be good to meet you!!

• 8 May 2011 Kiwi Sare said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone, I’m Sarah a Kiwi living in Melbourne and doin this tour. It’s my first time with contiki and I’m travelling solo aswel.
    Looking forward to meeting you all in September

• 27 Jun 2011 shadowgenesis said

shadowgenesis

hi i’m Daniel, My sister Sarah and i will be travelling on this tour. I am 23 and she is 21. We are doing the European Experience starting september 10 prior this tour. We are from Sydney and this is our first contiki tour

• 19 Jul 2011 Jem said

Jem

Hi all,
    I’m booked on the tour leaving the 30th of September.
    I’m Jem from Sydney and also coming solo.
    I have done a contiki tour before but it in the winter time… looking forward to this one :)

• 20 Jul 2011 Debs06 said

Debs06

Hi there, I’m Deborah, I’m from Perth WA. Im doing the Scotland & Ireland trip leaving 26th September. I think we all meet up in Ireland & tour together. :)))

• 1 Aug 2011 JubJub said

JubJub

Hey everyone!! I’m Jen from Adelaide (24yo) also going this same tour! and am so freaking out about going solo as I have never been o/s before, but it’s kinda calmed my nerves a bit to see that you guys all sound so nice!

• 17 Aug 2011 Britt said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m going on the Great Britain/Ireland trip, my departure is September 28th but I believe we meet our tour mates on the 30th! so Im sure it’s the same trip. Im Brittany (21) from Canada and I’m travelling with my friend James (20)..Can’t wait to meet everyone!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion