Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens June 10th 2009???

15 Nov 2008 Becca4 asked

Becca4
Hey everyone,

Im doing London to Athens then Greek Island Hopping June 10. Was wondering if anyone else was doing the same tour??
  • 21 Dec 2008 Susie82 said

Default_avatar

Hi! My name is Susie and i’m doing the London to Rome tour on June 10th 2009! This will be with you but I stop at Rome while you continue to Athens. I’m so excited to be going! Where are you from?

• 22 Dec 2008 Becca4 said

Becca4

Im from Adelaide Australia. Im travelling alone and really excited. Where are you from?

• 11 Jan 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

Hey, im also doing that tour but without the greek islands, im from Australia and am going alone to!

• 11 Jan 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

Where abouts in Australia do you live?

• 12 Jan 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

Queensland, Dalby bout 3 hrs from Brisbane

• 13 Jan 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

Re you staying at the royal national before the tour. Im getting to London a few days before the tour and staying there

• 15 Jan 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

Im 22 i havnt book accommodation yet but will soon

• 15 Jan 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

so does your tour start in the 10th too?
    ive never been on a plane and am scared bout that!
    caitlin

• 15 Jan 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

im leaving australia on the 8th june and the tour starts on the 10th and yeah im staying at the royal. im 19 how old are you?

• 16 Jan 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

yeah it does, cant wait. dont be scared of planes I love flying but it gets boring.

• 16 Jan 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

yeah i cant sit still in the movies for two hours so i dunno how ill be on over 10 hr flights lol i just keep telling myslef that ppl fly everyday and dont..crash…and being scared of heights doesnt help. But i just cat wait to actually be there!

• 17 Jan 2009 Cathleen said

Cathleen

Hey there – I leave the states June 8, 2009. I arrive in London on the 9th (London time). The tour LEAVES on the 10th…I guess that’s the same one y’all are talking about? Anyway, I’m from Louisiana. Do a lot of Australians go on these tours? I don’t know of anyone else going.
    Cathleen

• 17 Jan 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

im going alone too and dont know anyone!

• 18 Jan 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

I think heaps of people go alone on these tours. Is there anyone whos staying in europe or london after the tour or is everyone going home? I think a fair few australians go on these tours

• 18 Jan 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

im pretty sure im staying Athens over night when its over, so it will be the 2nd or 3rd of July when i get back to Aus.

• 21 Jan 2009 Jess09 said

Jess09

Hello,
    I’m a female from Adelaide also and looking at doing this tour! I was wanting to do Greek Islands after we finish though. I’m travelling alone for the first time so im nervous!

• 22 Jan 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

im from Adelaide aswell and travelling alone.

• 2 Feb 2009 penny said

Default_avatar

hey, me and my friend are doin the london to athens on june 10th also…. it is goin to b so much fun

• 3 Feb 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

hey, are you from Australia too??
    i got my luggage on the weekend and it was to most exciting day ive had this year !!

• 7 Feb 2009 penny said

Default_avatar

yea im from melbourne, australia…!!!
    my friend and myself will b in london 10 days before we go on this contiki…. nice and relaxed before the adventure begins!
    lol i got luggage for my bday…. its an exciting feeling!!!!

cant wait!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion