Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens June 10th 2009???

15 Nov 2008 Becca4 asked

Becca4
Hey everyone,<BR><BR>Im doing London to Athens then Greek Island Hopping June 10. Was wondering if anyone else was doing the same tour??
  • 21 Dec 2008 Susie82 said

Default_avatar

Hi! My name is Susie and i’m doing the London to Rome tour on June 10th 2009! This will be with you but I stop at Rome while you continue to Athens. I’m so excited to be going! Where are you from?

• 22 Dec 2008 Becca4 said

Becca4

Im from Adelaide Australia. Im travelling alone and really excited. Where are you from?

• 11 Jan 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

Hey, im also doing that tour but without the greek islands, im from Australia and am going alone to!

• 11 Jan 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

Where abouts in Australia do you live?

• 12 Jan 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

Queensland, Dalby bout 3 hrs from Brisbane

• 13 Jan 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

Re you staying at the royal national before the tour. Im getting to London a few days before the tour and staying there

• 15 Jan 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

Im 22 i havnt book accommodation yet but will soon

• 15 Jan 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

so does your tour start in the 10th too?
    ive never been on a plane and am scared bout that!
    caitlin

• 15 Jan 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

im leaving australia on the 8th june and the tour starts on the 10th and yeah im staying at the royal. im 19 how old are you?

• 16 Jan 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

yeah it does, cant wait. dont be scared of planes I love flying but it gets boring.

• 16 Jan 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

yeah i cant sit still in the movies for two hours so i dunno how ill be on over 10 hr flights lol i just keep telling myslef that ppl fly everyday and dont..crash…and being scared of heights doesnt help. But i just cat wait to actually be there!

• 17 Jan 2009 Cathleen said

Cathleen

Hey there – I leave the states June 8, 2009. I arrive in London on the 9th (London time). The tour LEAVES on the 10th…I guess that’s the same one y’all are talking about? Anyway, I’m from Louisiana. Do a lot of Australians go on these tours? I don’t know of anyone else going.
    Cathleen

• 17 Jan 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

im going alone too and dont know anyone!

• 18 Jan 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

I think heaps of people go alone on these tours. Is there anyone whos staying in europe or london after the tour or is everyone going home? I think a fair few australians go on these tours

• 18 Jan 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

im pretty sure im staying Athens over night when its over, so it will be the 2nd or 3rd of July when i get back to Aus.

• 21 Jan 2009 Jess09 said

Jess09

Hello,
    I’m a female from Adelaide also and looking at doing this tour! I was wanting to do Greek Islands after we finish though. I’m travelling alone for the first time so im nervous!

• 22 Jan 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

im from Adelaide aswell and travelling alone.

• 2 Feb 2009 penny said

Default_avatar

hey, me and my friend are doin the london to athens on june 10th also…. it is goin to b so much fun

• 3 Feb 2009 Caitlin90 said

Default_avatar

hey, are you from Australia too??
    i got my luggage on the weekend and it was to most exciting day ive had this year !!

• 7 Feb 2009 penny said

Default_avatar

yea im from melbourne, australia…!!!
    my friend and myself will b in london 10 days before we go on this contiki…. nice and relaxed before the adventure begins!
    lol i got luggage for my bday…. its an exciting feeling!!!!

cant wait!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion