Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens June 10th 2009???

15 Nov 2008 Becca4 asked

Becca4
Hey everyone,

Im doing London to Athens then Greek Island Hopping June 10. Was wondering if anyone else was doing the same tour??
  • 19 Apr 2009 penny said

Default_avatar

welllll so far the only boy i think we have is Con….. lol so lucky for him….
    nah more girls the better we dont want boys stuffing up our holiday!!!!!! we can carve europe up!!!!!!!!!!!! europe wont know wat hit it when we come to town!!!!!!

pumped!!!!!!!

• 20 Apr 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

so so true…!! Looks like Con has to put up with us girls haha.

• 20 Apr 2009 Con said

Default_avatar

haha don’t worry about me girls, i’ll be fine, i’m a big boy. the countdown is on!

• 20 Apr 2009 Katrina said

Default_avatar

Hey just checked the Contiki website and our tour is now full! Its awesome that so many people are coming! Less than 50 days now!

• 21 Apr 2009 Nat said

Default_avatar

HEYYYYY—- I just paid for this trip today, because the tour was ‘almost full’ when i tried to book yesterday, the request had to go through headquarters, and I got confirmation today that I was in!!…. Soooo I’m pretty sure that I got the very last spot!!!!
    So whoever is reading this, whoever is also booked on the tour, I would oficially like to say a great big HIIIIIIIII, beause u poor suckers (specifically those who are goin on to the greek islands) will have to put up with me for 33 days………… **EVIL LAUGH!!!!!

• 21 Apr 2009 Nat said

Default_avatar

Oh and I should totally add, cant believe no-one has yet…

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE………………..

• 22 Apr 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

Hell Yeah….Im gonna get soo crazy overseas I gonna make the most of every minute!!

• 28 Apr 2009 Susie82 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys!! Not long to go now!! I’m soo excited about the tour!! I’m staying at the contiki village in London for 2 nights before the tour starts on the 10th. Would be great to get to know some of the people before we head off!! It’s going to be awesome Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Apr 2009 Nat said

Default_avatar

Hey, not sure how many people are checking these posts anymore, but I have a question…… How much money are people taking? Is anyone taking say around $10 000 bucks cause I could really borrow some of that…..Lol Joking! But seriously how much are people taking- 2, 3, 4 thousand dollars???

• 30 Apr 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

for the tour i prob take $4000 but im staying longer in europe so hopefully $10000

• 2 May 2009 Explorer1102050 said

Explorer1102050

hey everyone! im also taking this tour and going alone, my name is Katie i think weve got quite a few people going on this tour! it should be fun!

• 3 May 2009 NDZamora said

Default_avatar

Hey Becca, you’re taking $4000 Dollars or Euros? I’m still trying to figure out how much to budget. ..anyone else know how much they’re taking and what is best? Who knows what the exchange rate will be.

• 3 May 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4
    quote:

Im taking $4000 AU they said roughly $100 a day and i want to do all the extras activities and shop a little bit. The exchange rate is pretty **** at the moment.

• 11 May 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

i got my contiki pack today yay!!

• 13 May 2009 penny said

Default_avatar

omg becca…… my travel agent rang me today and told me our package was in too!!!!!!!!!!!

makes it more exciting when u have it in ur hands… wat did u get?

• 14 May 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

just a intinery, lots of info on flying and wat you can take i havnt read through all of it yet. i was meant to get a phone card but i didnt get one Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> owell im just gonna put my phone on global roam. not long now yay!! i cancelled my flight from athens to london after the tour cos i think im gonna hang around greece for a while if anyone else is interested????

• 14 May 2009 Katrina said

Default_avatar

Hey I got my contiki pack yesterday!!! So so amped!! I cant believe its only 25 days til the tour starts! I’m staying 1 extra day in Greece after the tour ends but then I’ve gotta head back home to work Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> I’m psyched to check out london before the tour starts tho!

• 16 May 2009 Nat said

Default_avatar

HEY guys……… I’m staying the night of the 9th at the Royal National, so I’ll hopefully be seeing you guys then…!!! I’ll be the loanesome tall skinny voisterous Aussie chick, most probably looking hungover, sleep deprived and dishevelled, most probably carring way too much luggage then whats allowed!!…
    Not long now……
    :-)
    So i’ll be seeing u all soon!
    Nat X

• 20 May 2009 penny said

Default_avatar

yes becca con and myself are interested in staying back in athens…. so mayb we could do something together… who knows!!!

we are gettin our packs next week…

lol Nat i rekcon u will easily b spotted… also prob wearing some big sunnies to mask the eyes?!?!

cant wait folks….. lol….. brint it on!

• 21 May 2009 Becca4 said

Becca4

yeah that sounds great. i think im meeting up with a mate sometime after the tour but would love to stay in athens for a few more days or even the greek islands and soak up some sun. i cant wait only a bit over 2 weeks! yay!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.