Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Whirl 07

20 Oct 2006 ARMY182 said

Default_avatar
Hello, I need some advice on the European whirl, or any other tour in europe, which one is the best to go on for a max days of 17 nights and when is the best time to go between the months of May to August 07?

-Matt
  • 20 Oct 2006 contikicrazy said

Default_avatar

well,,, since your a contiki noob,,you might want to try the european whirl would be your best choice,, just to get your feet wet,,, after 2 or 3 contiki’s, australia would be a great destination to.

have fun and dont cause too much drama,, conitiki already has a bad reputation,,, one tour i went on to europe,, some guy named poirier wrecked the whole trip by stripping naked ion france and running through the streets naked, asking men to dance,,,, needless to say, he was banned after that…

• 12 Nov 2006 Simi2133 said

Default_avatar

Hey,

Im planning on doing the European Whirl as well with a mate.This would be my first tour in all and im soooo looking forward to it. The only issue is i’ll be travelling on the Schengan Visa. I was wondering if anyone knows of any people who travelled earlier on on that visa and had to face any hardships………???

I just feel that maybe doing a very large tour might get to me – in the sense of travelling all the time and not really getting to spend enough time in a place. Then again, u never know what ‘enough’ time would be…So i just want to keep it ‘short and sweet’………

Hope to meet some awesome people out there….I cant wait !!!!!

• 6 Feb 2007 Cherish said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    the tour is 18 days now and includes Berlin and Prague.. its in the new Concept book!!

YAY! Super glad Prague is included now! I’m looking at European Whirl in May. Nice weather (I think) and airfare is still low.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.