Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London Paris and Rome 08

17 Aug 2007 brooke said

Default_avatar
Im going to travel solo on this tour hopefully in about June next year and comine this tour with the best of USA O8;; anyone else combined tours or travelling solo at this time?
  • 29 Aug 2007 CharlesRR said

Default_avatar

My wife and I are looking at the London / Paris + 2 days Paris version of the trip sometime in April or May 2008.

• 28 Oct 2007 holly said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am just about to finalise my trips with contiki. I am doing Best Of USA first then London paris and rome. I start the america trip on the 13th of july and the london trip on the 26th july. I hope you are considering joining me. Let me know

• 2 Feb 2008 Sobi said

Default_avatar

Three of my friends and I are going on the London,Paris and Rome tour as well..from April 25 – May 5th 2008. We’re pretty excited.. but nervous at the same time. Is there anyone else doing the tour at the same time? I can hardly wait! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 14 Feb 2008 CarlnBeccaApril2008 said

CarlnBeccaApril2008

Hey Sobi,

Finally….we are taking the London, Paris, Amsterdam trip the same time…..it will be nice to know that part of the trip there will be more people to talk to

• 14 Feb 2008 Sobi said

Default_avatar

Yay! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Its so great to meet other people who are taking the same trip as us. Is everyone who’s doing the London + Paris tour going to travel together? Even though we are going to different countries after?

• 14 Feb 2008 CarlnBeccaApril2008 said

CarlnBeccaApril2008

yes from what we gather we are all together until that city and then we go our seperate ways.
    where are you guys from.

Becca(22) and Carl(26) are from Ontairo, Canada

• 15 Feb 2008 Sobi said

Default_avatar

We’re all 23.. three of us are from Ontario as well and my other friend, Sherlaine is from the US.

• 17 Feb 2008 CarlnBeccaApril2008 said

CarlnBeccaApril2008

awesome….where are you flying out of maybe we will be flying out of the same place

• 17 Feb 2008 Sobi said

Default_avatar

You never know :P.. We’re flying out of Pearson Int’l airport in Toronto.. April 25th, in the evening.. what about you guys?

• 18 Feb 2008 CarlnBeccaApril2008 said

CarlnBeccaApril2008

us to at 6:25 pm and getting there at 6:25 am talking air canada

• 8 Apr 2008 Eva said

Default_avatar

Sobi – I’m from toronto too! I’m 23 and I’m booking my trip tomorrow. I am trying to decide between the London , Paris and Rome on April 25th and European Discovery April 27th. Agrrrr I don’t know what to do, I feel like 8 countries might get hectic, but then again I don’t know. Did you guys hear good things about either of the trips?

• 8 Apr 2008 Sobi said

Default_avatar

I’m honestly not sure which one is better, but when we decided to do London, Paris and Rome, we wanted a trip where we can appreciate a country for more than one afternoon…cuz I know for some tours, there are many countries but there’s hardly any time to really explore because of the tight schedule. This is our first trip with contiki.. so we’re hoping it’s going to be a good one.. if you search around online, you might find some good reviews regarding both trips…which ever one you choose, I hope you have a blast! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 10 Apr 2008 Immy said

Default_avatar

From Toronto as well – hopefully making it for London, Paris & Rome April 25 – May 5th crosses fingers

• 10 Apr 2008 CarlnBeccaApril2008 said

CarlnBeccaApril2008

We called our travel agent and she informed us that they sent our trip through the mail and we should get it either tomorrow or Monday…so, it’s a go and hopefully we get very good weather

• 10 Apr 2008 Sobi said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

Explorer, great to hear that you’ll be joining us! Carl and Becca, our agent also confirmed that we’re going to be getting our package in the mail either tmr or Monday.. can’t believe how fast the time is flying!

Hey out of curiousity, who’s your agent? Izabel at Travel Cuts on Union Station has been amazing at helping us sort everything out..I was just wondering if you’re with the same person..

• 15 Apr 2008 Immy said

Default_avatar

I’m all booked, flight leaves from toronto April 25 at 8:20p.m. and should get there 8:30 a.m. IIRC. Is anyone else arriving close to the same time that would be interested in meeting at the airport in London? It’s my first time ever traveling alone so to be honest I wouldn’t mind the company on the way to the hotel. Tho I imagine it would be difficult to find eachother…hmmm

• 16 Apr 2008 CarlnBeccaApril2008 said

CarlnBeccaApril2008

Sobi- we went through Sears here in Peterborough….they told us that our package was going to be in by Monday, it’s now Wednesday and haven’t heard anything yet….hopefully something soon

Immy- we are leaving @ 6:25 pm…..and probably going straight to the basement….Hethrow is quite large and I really just want to get through customs and then get the hell out of there

• 16 Apr 2008 Sobi said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!

Our travel agent just notified us that the packages were delievered today.. so that means yours should be in soon as well. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Yay!

Immy, we’re leaving at 10:20pm from Pearson Airport, so you would have gone before we get there. But don’t worry.. I’m sure you’ll be ok getting to the Contiki Basement.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion