Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western 5th Oct 2011

3 Jan 2011 laurashappytraveller asked

laurashappytraveller
  • 4 Jan 2011 Laura-Jayne said

Default_avatar

Hi =)

I am going on the 5th October tour as well. Really looking forward to it!

xLaura

• 11 Jan 2011 laurashappytraveller said

laurashappytraveller

Hi.. sweet where are you from? are you doing any other travel while over there?

• 12 Jan 2011 Laura-Jayne said

Default_avatar

Im from England. I am flying over on 30th september and staying in LA until the tour starts and then flying to Hawaii for a few days after the tour finishes. What about you?

• 15 Jan 2011 laurashappytraveller said

laurashappytraveller

I am doing the canadian and rockies tour first then flying into LA before wild western starts, i’m doing canada on my own but the wild western tour with my friend dani, we are staying on in LA at the end to do disneyland… what part of england are you from? i was born in Wales but i grew up in Australia

• 16 Jan 2011 Laura-Jayne said

Default_avatar

I was born in Wales as well and lived there until I was 10 but now live just outside Oxford.

• 10 May 2011 sarah said

Default_avatar

hi guys
    my names sarah, im 23 and from Oz. i’ll be doing this trip as well! i fly into La on the 30 sep and will be doing the La explorer 02 oct-05oct then the wild western on the 05th. after that im flying to miami where im staying for about a week then im off to South America until end of Feb finishing with Rio carnival!

• 11 May 2011 laurashappytraveller said

laurashappytraveller

hey guys, i have had to change to oct 12th tour because of conflicting annual leave dates for my travel buddy hope you guys have a great tour :)

• 11 May 2011 Laura-Jayne said

Default_avatar

Hi Sarah. That sounds amazing! I really want to do South America at some point but I’ve only got 3 weeks off work. I arrive in LA on 30th as well but not doing the LA explorer. Then off to Hawaii at the end of the tour for a few days.

• 9 Aug 2011 BradGibb1981 said

BradGibb1981

Hi Guys
    I’m Brad, 30 from Oz, and I have just booked to come on this trip too! I Get into LA on Oct 2 and I’m starting with the LA Explorer.. into the Wild Western and then I too am heading to Hawaii!! Can’t wait as this is my first real holiday but also bit anxious as I’m going solo.. which is why I thought i’d have a look on here to see if anyone had posted… Got lucky :)

• 9 Aug 2011 sarah said

Default_avatar

Hey brad, I’m starting with the la explorer as well. Don’t worry about travelling alone, it’s the best way to do it! Ive been to Europe and south east Asia solo and im about to do this trip and south america solo. I haven’t had any problems, just meet some really cool people! Not long to go now!

• 10 Aug 2011 BradGibb1981 said

BradGibb1981

Yeah nice.. Look forward to meeting you! Yeah I know it will be fine once it’s all started! I Know it’s getting real close.. Pretty exciting. Sounds like you have seen some amazing things?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion