Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contrasts July 15

28 Nov 2007 Cara said

Default_avatar
Hey my friend and i are looking to travel on the July 15 europe trip and are wondering if anyone else is booked for this tour next year??
  • 7 Dec 2007 Jamie said

Default_avatar

Hey,yeah I have booked for that tour leaving july 15, should be awesome.

• 16 Dec 2007 rachael said

Default_avatar

hey im rachael cara’s friend, where are you from jamie??

• 17 Dec 2007 Jamie said

Default_avatar

Hey Rachael, Im from Melbourne. Im 25. Were abouts u guys from?

• 17 Dec 2007 rachael said

Default_avatar

hey! yeah im originally from melbourne, but we both live in brisbane at the moment. ill be 20 by the time we finally get there! =p can’t waaaiittt

• 18 Dec 2007 Jamie said

Default_avatar

ok. Yeah I can’t wait, havent been to europe and should be a fun time.I went on a contiki tour for 2 weeks on the wild western in US, 2 years ago. It was a fantastic time.We didnt stop drinking for 13 nights. We got that used to drinking each nite, that it really didn’t hit us until the end of the tour. We still could sightsee during the day and party and drink at nite.

• 23 Dec 2007 rachael said

Default_avatar

haha thats awesome. ill be in the usa right before i get to london. but im just doing it alone, around the new york area. but i just paid for the tour in full yesterday!!

• 3 Jan 2008 Cara said

Default_avatar

Hey, i will still only be 18 on the tour!! and from Brisbane. Is there anybody else out there booked for this date??

• 3 Jan 2008 Jamie said

Default_avatar

Hey Cara, Don’t worri if not many reply, because 3 years ago in 2005 when I went,only 3 replied to my message and there was 50 on the tour.

• 8 Jan 2008 Shaun said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys, I am looking to do this trip around this time, and am having my travel agent check which one is the gauranted departure to make sure the dates dont change.

• 26 Jan 2008 Ruby said

Ruby

Hi All,

My name is Benny (female) and I have also booked to go on this trip.

I’m arriving in London the day before from Brisbane Qld and plan to stay on for a further 2 weeks after the 29 day tour.

I am interested to know if any of you have found any other website forums that you were able to chat to other people also attending this trip. Other than this one of course.

I am travelling alone but have done another Contiki trip about 4 years ago alone and met some really fantastic people.

I look forward to meeting you all and am counting down the days before the tour begins.

Enjoy! :0)

• 27 Jan 2008 Jamie said

Default_avatar

Hey benny,

Yeah im arriving day before from Melbourne and have 4 nites after tour in London. Travelling alone as well.This is my second contiki tour, done one 3 years ago in usa, had best time of my life. First time to europe, so looking forward to it. Can’t wait.

• 29 Jan 2008 Sarah said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

My friends and I have just booked this tour – very excited!! The three of us are all from Melbourne too – looks like there will be a lot of us!

• 31 Jan 2008 Jamie said

Default_avatar

Hey Sarah,

Were abouts in Melb u guys from ?

• 1 Feb 2008 Sarah said

Default_avatar

Hey Jamie,

I’m in Parkdale, Kate’s in Kew and Tev’s in Hampton Park – how bout you??

• 2 Feb 2008 Jamie said

Default_avatar

I’m in Altona

• 4 Feb 2008 Sarah said

Default_avatar

Cool! Yeah its the first contiki tour for all of us so we are soo excited! We fly to London on the 9th. Anyone planning on travelling more after thr tour? We’re planning to do Spain, the Greek Islands and a few other bits and pieces…

• 6 Feb 2008 Explorer1088586 said

Default_avatar

Just wanted to say hi to the group. I’m Kate and i’m the second part of Sarah’s group. Can’t wait till July we are going to have the best time, woohoo!!!!

• 22 Feb 2008 Cara said

Default_avatar

Hey, WE SURE ARE!!!! only about 4 and a half months to go now! IS this your first time you guys have travelled to Europe, or overseas??

• 29 Feb 2008 Sarah said

Default_avatar

Yay it’s getting very close!!! First time o/s for me, kate and tev have done a little bit of travel – kate has been to europe before when she was little (i think – kate is that right) but tev hasn’t been over there! how bout you guys

• 7 Mar 2008 Sarah said

Default_avatar

I so understand that feeling! What are you studying? Tev and I will be 23 by the time we go and Kate has her 23rd birthday the day after our trip finishes! Are you guys doing any other travelling before/after?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.