Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern LA to NY Oct 22 09

7 Apr 2009 Suz said

Default_avatar
I'm heading on the Grand Southern on Oct 22...
Anyone else going? Or can give me any tips Smiler
  • 8 Apr 2009 natty88 said

Default_avatar

hey!!!
    im thinking of doing it….gunna book soon but a little hesitant because of my boyfriend lol.
    ive been on 2 contikis of europe there awsome
    were are u guys from???
    and are u doin any pre or post travelling

• 10 May 2009 GrandSouthernSusan said

GrandSouthernSusan

Hey fellow October 22nd LA-NY goers.

Can’t wait to get going on this Holiday – i’m all booked in like you MMR86 & Suz.

My name is Susan (is yours Susan too Suz, or are you a Suzanne?) We may need some nicknames on the tour already – haha.

I’m from Sydney and can’t wait – ahhhh!!

I’m doing 2.5 wks of travelling before taking off on the tour. I’m travelling those with my mum, before venturing off on my own for the Contiki. I’m going to San Fran first for 4 days, then Vegas for 7days (we’ve been there 11yrs ago and loved it, can’t wait to get back) and then LA for about 6days, then off on the tour!! Spending about 2days in NY at the other end, need to get back home unfortunately.

Can’t wait to meet all you guys – anyone else got adventures planned, or looking at everything that has to do with where we’re going. It’s getting me through the work days – I’m looking at the cities and the sites, getting all geared up.

Chat soon.
    Susan

• 6 Jun 2009 PARKS7 said

Default_avatar

hi everyone. I am going on the oct 22 grand southern tour as well. I am so looking forawrd to meeting everyone and having a great time.

Mark

• 12 Sep 2009 Hayley said

Hayley

I’m Hayley and I’m going and it’s going to be AWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!!!!! Can’t wait xx

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.