Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Feb 5th 2010

25 May 2009 L3ANN3 said

Default_avatar
In the process of booking this tour, keen to catch up and get to know anyone traveling on the same tour, im traveling by myself, would love to get to know ppl before the holiday! I have been on other contiki tours and loved them! look forward to hearing from you's! LEANNE
  • 29 Jun 2009 nicolabd said

nicolabd

hey! Im going to be doing this tour late jan/feb next year too. Not decided on an exact date though, would like to get to know people that are going and seeing if there’s a date most people are picking! I too am going on my own so would be good to know of a couple people doing it on their own before setting off. You heard of anyone else doing your date?

Nic x

• 29 Jun 2009 L3ANN3 said

Default_avatar

i havent booked yet, have all of feb off so not 100% sure what im doing and the date! i have travel to europe and america by myself and loved it! contiki is awesome its so organised and i had a ball in both countrys and met heaps of ppl
    havent heard from anyone else yet! most ppl dont know about this forum so im not expecting to here from many ppl

• 30 Jun 2009 Melzy said

Melzy

hey i have booked for 21st Feb startin christchurch….. i am so excited…

• 4 Jul 2009 Rach said

Rach

Hi Leanne,

I have just booked and paid for the Grand Explorer tour departing Auckland Feb 21st February 2010. Like you I have done a few Contiki tours, and have loved each one.

Can’t wait for it. Have fun on yours. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 22 Jul 2009 Explorer1118843 said

Default_avatar

yeh im looking at doing this tour around the start or middle of february2010. starting from auckland. done the best of usa contiki before and it was awesome. prob going with a few mates. but just trying to see wot the feedback is from other people

• 17 Aug 2009 Ads 87 said

Default_avatar

im going on 1st of Feb tour…u and ur mates should come on this!!

• 28 Aug 2009 heatherjean said

heatherjean

I am in the process of booking my trip for Feb. 21st on the Grand Explorer! I don’t know which city to start in though… I have been on the London, Paris, and Rome tour and thought it was great!! I am traveling again by myself and hoping to meet a few people before this trip though.

anyone else going then? or have any suggestions on where to start for the trip?

• 2 Oct 2009 Smitts_09 said

Smitts_09

Hey guys

I’m 21 years old. female from Canada. Travelling solo on FEB 5. Starting The GRAND EXPLORER in Auckland – End Queenstown.
    I’ll be in Auckland a few days before so if anyone else is on this tour give me a shout!

• 20 Nov 2009 Brycieboi90 said

Brycieboi90

Hey everyone.. im booked onto the Grand Explorer tour starting from the 5th of Feb in Auckland.. This is going to be my first contiki tour, overseas trip and to top it off, im traveling by myself lol.. so if anyone is starting this tour i carnt wait to hear from you all
    Bryce Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> ..Aus..

• 6 Dec 2009 Vanessa87 said

Vanessa87

hey im vanessa starting on the 9th of feb 2010 will i bump into all you Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 Dec 2009 TimTammer said

TimTammer

I haven’t booked it officially as in paid for it yet but I am reserved on it according to my Travel Agent, it will likely be official sometime this week.

I’m going solo from Canada, I’ll be turning 26 on this tour and I am excited!!
    Also I am throwing in the Auckland explorer as well before the tour.

I had my 25th on a tour in Australia earlier this year and that was a blast!

• 30 Dec 2009 ezbo_uk said

Default_avatar

Hey, i’ll be on this tour departing Auckland & am really looking forward to the trip – will be traveling solo from the UK
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Erin (Grand Explorer 5th – 19th Feb 2010)

• 30 Dec 2009 TimTammer said

TimTammer

I got my tickets for this the other day and I must say the excursions look pretty sweet Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 4 Jan 2010 Smitts_09 said

Smitts_09

Hey Guys

Are any of you going to be in Auckland before the tour starts?? I’m on the Feb 5th Grand Explorer & I’m going to just stay at a hostel close to the Mercure for about a week!

Give me a shout on here or facebook!
    smitts_@hotmail.com

=)

• 15 Jan 2010 Brycieboi90 said

Brycieboi90

Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> LESS THAN 3 WEEKS TO GO!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Jan 2010 Yeti!!! said

Yeti!!!

I’m doing the Scenic Southern starting Wellington on the 20th, and I might meet up with those of you starting in Christchurch on the 21st…
    sooo nervous, I’m traveling alone for the first time, really excited though!

• 20 Jan 2010 dOCON said

Default_avatar

2 weeks :-)))))))) gonna be rediculous!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.